The online racing simulator
PCT Motorsport?
(8 posts, started )
PCT Motorsport?
Can anyone tell me who runs the PCT Motorsport server. It was up last night with GTR on BL1. I want to report a wrecker if possible but i cant find any reference to them on here so i dont know if they are a team and so have a forum etc.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
#2 - SamH
I don't think they're members of the wrecker barricade as yet, but you're welcome to report the wrecker at www.teamccuk.com/wreck so that the other barricaders can protect their servers. We do need you to submit an MPR to support the report, which you can do through the webpage, but it would help us server admins from other servers protect our servers from the wrecker you experienced.

Thanks!
I was on there last night, it was a bloody nightmare, if it wasnt elitist fools shouting "BLUE FLAG GET OUT MY WAY" it was the idiots flying down the straight and not braking, taking you out on corners etc etc, I didnt save any replays unfortunatly......

Dan,
#4 - Chaos
is there a possibility to make the ccuk S2 wrecker list public? Lately people have reported me more and more wreckers on S2 servers...

With such a list published somewhere a) people would be more careful not to get on such a list b) those who wreck could be easily banned by server admins from their servers for a long time and serious racers would be happy and would not even notice there is something like this list...
Quote from SamH :I don't think they're members of the wrecker barricade as yet,

It wasnt them it was some one on the server.

Quote :but you're welcome to report the wrecker at www.teamccuk.com/wreck so that the other barricaders can protect their servers. We do need you to submit an MPR to support the report, which you can do through the webpage, but it would help us server admins from other servers protect our servers from the wrecker you experienced

Will do
#6 - SamH
Quote from Greboth :It wasnt them it was some one on the server.

Sorry, I should have been more precise.. I meant that I don't think PCT have joined our barricade system yet, so aren't protected.
Quote from Greboth :Will do

..and you did do Thanks for using the reporting system!!

.. and would you believe it, the person you've reported is already known to the barricaders, and I suspect can't get on any of OUR servers.

Bahh! I can't resist the shameless plug..
[plugggg]IF PCT (whoever they are, I dunno yet) had been aware of our barricade, and had joined up, YOU would not have been needlessly wrecked the other night.[/plugggg]

Sorry, couldn't resist it!
#7 - SamH
Quote from Chaos :is there a possibility to make the ccuk S2 wrecker list public? Lately people have reported me more and more wreckers on S2 servers...

With such a list published somewhere a) people would be more careful not to get on such a list b) those who wreck could be easily banned by server admins from their servers for a long time and serious racers would be happy and would not even notice there is something like this list...

I can't do it, even if I wanted to. I designed and promoted the barricade as a system specifically for admins to get info hot off the press, and that's all it does. If I change the remit at this point, with so many servers now involved, I'd be breaching its effective "terms and conditions".

That said, my system is purely functioning as a means of distributing information. It makes no guarantees except that any information that is submitted to it is provided to those who join. What teams and server admins do with that information after they receive it is not under my control. More to the point, my system is and always was a "here's the information.. YOU decide how you use it", so if a server or team admin decided to publish the information THEMSELVES, it's nowt to do with me
#8 - SamH
Quote from Chaos :is there a possibility to make the ccuk S2 wrecker list public? .... b) those who wreck could be easily banned by server admins from their servers for a long time and serious racers would be happy and would not even notice there is something like this list...

Just to clarify
- The form isn't specific to our server any more.

- Any server admin can send any racer to the form at teamccuk.com/wreck. (I think the address might get migrated soon, to a different and even more generic domain.)

- Any racer can submit a report FOR any server, whether it's part of the barricade or not - a wrecker on an unbarricaded server will want to join a barricaded one sooner or later.

- Any server admin, from any team or ISP, can join the barricade. I just need a PM with an email address for the reports to be sent to.

I don't know if there was any confusion, but fingers crossed that'll cover most points.

PCT Motorsport?
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG