The online racing simulator
PdaNet Connection error?
(6 posts, started )
PdaNet Connection error?
Sorry if this should be inside a thread, but I am using PDAnet to connect my Android to my Windows Vista desktop (2.0 ghz quad core) running LFS. Everything else(google, etc.) works fine, but live for speed will load the host list, but when I click on a host to connect, it takes me there, loads the track, then says cannot connect to host and boots me out of the map, back to the host screen. I would like to tether from Android, and im using PDAnet because it is off of wifi. Using a KIndle fire hd8. I have tried the same thing on my Android phone using the inbuilt mobile data tethering and it worked fine. Its just pdanet. Any solutions?
90 views and no response??
** Best answer **
I'd say that none of those 90 people are using the same technique for connection.

It sounds like the wifi connection might be weaker than your phone's 4G connection, and the server is refusing the connection based on high ping. I don't know if there's any way to reliably test wifi signal to your device, but if it is possible, you might want to try it and see.

Failing that, I recommend investing in a long ethernet cable.
#4 - Racon
Thx for the help guys, found the issue, for some reason PDAnet was blocking packets.. I used another app for the issue and am now repurposing my old Kindle Fire as a wifi card!! Actually the ping isnt too bad, round 90-100

PdaNet Connection error?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG