The online racing simulator
What would you like to see in cruise servers?
Hello everyone!

The title says it all. What would you like to see in cruise servers, other than jobs, cops, tows, street names, distance bonuses and etc?

What I've been working on is taking more time than expected, and absolutely difficult for some people who literally just started messing around with Lapper.

My cruise script is purely running off LFSLapper, ever since the first version and the unsuccessful runs, I've done so many script rebuilds and script optimization, nonetheless It was very successful.

Here is what I've done so far. (Might be subtle changes but the internals are day and night different)

I think this is the second year of me working on this (mainly from the long breaks I took which were MONTHS and almost a year, mainly due to studies and life, duh.)

So, give me a suggestion or an idea, It might be implemented in my cruise script!
Credits & huge thanks to Bass-Driver, for the massive code help and support, and T3charmy for the old scripts!
Looking very good and impressive you did all within Lapper.
Keep up the good work.
Well i have some idea's:

-Garage (AFK area) with working gates and payment system ( pay for how long you have been in the garage).
-GameCenter: play minigames (alone or together).with a earning system maybe?
Manual clutch requirement
be more realistic
This thread is closed

What would you like to see in cruise servers?
(4 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG