The online racing simulator
You gotta love Demo servers
(51 posts, started )
Quote from sinbad :Good that you protected the names.....that rc-maus guy sure gets banned a lot.

Automatic ban if he is faster than me Big grin i even had to ban the AI for beating me.

@MicrospecV thank you mate, i have found that it only really would be a problem if i used my left foot for braking or if i use manual clutch, No braking and auto clutch will work as il just use the car in front to slow down Big grin joke obviously Big grin

Just like to add one experience that i found funny yesterday, A racer who had earlier dived into turn 1 then hours later crashed a member intentionally then spits out that i am racist and that the server is dead due to me, funny thing was at the time the server was jam packed full and i am so racist that we are a multinational team with many different religions ect and places of birth, if anything i am more proud of knowing people from different places and religions and know that if it had not been for LFS i would never have met so many of these good friends

any type of racism is also a automatic 999 day ban on our servers

You gotta love Demo servers
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG