The online racing simulator
LFS D1 Drifting League - Help/Support
Hi guys.

I've just managed to start a drift league ( there is no any, or they are unactive )
My side:
I can provide LFS Host
Custom Layouts specially for drift events
Site with standings/results/info
(basicly iam running lfsracingleague.com which is connected to Fragmaster's GTI and FOX leagues )
there will be new side for Drifting.
Custom bracket based on google exel ( imho best choice )

I need help with:
1. 3 Judges
2. Administrator checker ( on host checking with me drifters, starting positions, discipline etc )
Overall help with posting standings, photos, infos
3. Commentator/twich/streamer would be really nice addon Wink

If anyone is intersted to start with me this league please conteact me or write here. We can run league every week or two.
Rules and formula will be speaked when some more guys to admin stuff will be active.

Cheers
[SR] Adebayor
Hey there,

while I'm normally a fan of racing, it's great to see more types of leagues coming up. If you have any official league posters / announcements, let me know, and I'll try my best promoting it (on Facebook, etc.). Hope to see some players joining!
#3 - Abone
I appreciate your initiative, i buy LFS only for Drift. I think is hard work find good judges(people migrated to assetto corsa also)is hard judging Drift than races. normaly Drift is invaded by young players normaly wanting everything easy.you can see online,people dont use tracks anymore,same old layouts and new layouts are done for drift all time with one gear.I really want help you, but in same time im lazy and have no patience to be honest. :/

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG