The online racing simulator
Formula 1 2018 season
(18 posts, started )
Formula 1 2018 season
Daniil Kvyat has just been announced as Scuderia Ferrari's new development driver.
#2 - lucaf
The incar cams with halo are uncomfortable to watch Frown, feel really sorry for all f1-simracers who need to watch that crap in the future versions of sims.

I wonder if they have already merged incar cams inside the halo?
#3 - Racon
I'm finding it hard to have too much sympathy for the drivers as the front right pillar of my car seems to have been engineered to be in my way as much as is possible Big grin

As for us, I'll be annoyed for all 30 of the seconds the TV decides to show us an in-car view. (Booooooo @ F1 TV directors!)
The shield looks much better than a Halo. I think F1 fans want see the shield.
Quote from mmaa623 :The shield looks much better than a Halo. I think F1 fans want see the shield.

you still feel the same way?
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :you still feel the same way?

I still feel the same way, a see through solution is still the best idea in my mind. They've just gotta give it more research to make it work as well as the halo.
Quote from k_badam :I still feel the same way, a see through solution is still the best idea in my mind. They've just gotta give it more research to make it work as well as the halo.

Potentially yes, Leclerc accident defiantly proved it was worth wile, I was anti Halo btw!
#9 - jkat
Lmao, Kimi seriously wants to stay much away from his family. Would never guess he accepts such deal.
Quote from lucaf :Lmao, Kimi seriously wants to stay much away from his family. Would never guess he accepts such deal.

stay away from his family? have you seen his instagram?
If only that was true. I'd be jumping just like this guy Big grin
i Cant wait for it Big grin

Formula 1 2018 season
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG