The online racing simulator
Flexible demo server size
(12 posts, started )
#1 - lucaf
How would it sound if licensed user can connect to demo server after 15 connections are full? Let say demo server could hold 15 demo users but it can hold in addition 10 more licensed users.

Race could be as it is now, max 12 cars on track. Just more spectator places for licensed users <3 It would be really useful during long nights Big grin
I turn things ...

How would it be when demo guys can join all just for 2 months
^ More like 1 week, people would just make more and more accounts. I like the idea of it though.
Quote from RC-Maus :I turn things ...

How would it be when demo guys can join all just for 2 months

that will kill this game totally
#5 - jujek
Quote from Mikus1212 :that will kill this game totally

Not really. Game is killing by Lislon Team now and people who don't care about this this poor people from ukraine/russian is like they come from jungle, i was working with this people and they behave like people who just back from trash, this people even can stole wheels from his friends car so now i know why people from Lislon hosting servers and adversiting crack all time.

EDIT: they even able to steal food from others to eat that in job so no wonder why they stoling this game for years and don't care about that
In my opinion it is an excellent idea, I would have to add more unique things that users of license S2 or more have, so more people would be encouraged to buy the license and add a good system that prohibits the cracked servers, I support the idea that users with license S2 have available quotas to enter to demo servers although there is no space
Quote from NakaTech :I would have to add more unique things that users of license S2 or more have

What do you exactly mean?

Quote from NakaTech :and add a good system that prohibits the cracked servers

Scawen should do something like the cracked City Car Driving has, which after some time the car just bugs out and floats. It'd be fun af to see thousand of threads of cracked players asking why their cars are floating Rofl
That licensed users pay as "S2" would have to have more benefits, in addition to tracks and new cars, I like the idea proposed by lucaf
well -1 from me when there is demo server and there are 15 pll and race is full it can get anoying to wait till race is not full... imagine it with 20 like ppl it will not work probably and the chat will be nearly unreadable cause "less skilled people" will spam "race is full lemme join"; "alt+f4 = boost"; "shift+s to get 2 000 €" (case of cruise servers); "/entry to join"
Quote from Mate2169 :well -1 from me when there is demo server and there are 15 pll and race is full it can get anoying to wait till race is not full... imagine it with 20 like ppl it will not work probably and the chat will be nearly unreadable cause "less skilled people" will spam "race is full lemme join"; "alt+f4 = boost"; "shift+s to get 2 000 €" (case of cruise servers); "/entry to join"

good points, maybe was just crappy suggestion written after a session at demo server during the night Big grin
LFS forum is falling into stupidity...
Quote from NakaTech :That licensed users pay as "S2" would have to have more benefits, in addition to tracks and new cars, I like the idea proposed by lucaf

Think my English short-circuited and didn't comprehend the sentence so well Ya right

-----------------------------------------Back OnTopic-----------------------------------------

Dunno about lucaf's idea tho. I mean, why have reserved server slots for licensed users if the race will be full the time 15 peeps are racing?.
Sounds more like trying to fill "empty slots" than something useful at all tbh

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG