The online racing simulator
#1 - lucaf
LFS went black screen, hear only sounds
I make a post of this, because this happened to me first time ever (today) and also to another player.

Suddenly while driving, the screen goes black, and you hear only the sounds of car. I tried to switch windows with ALT-TAB but leaving and returning the LFS screen it was still black.

This happened in multiplayer race.

And while I was ready to forget the episode, later I was driving on another server and exactly same thing for another player (we discussed it since he told me his lfs crashed first time ever for him).

I have Win 10 & gtx 650, he had win 7 and "maybe something similar gpu" (in his words). (My GPU driver seems to be dated 27.10.2017)

Just wondering....couple of days ago there was massive windows 10 update. What about windows 7? Anyone else has experienced this recently?
#2 - Ped7g
#3 - lucaf
Quote from Ped7g :The SimulatorRental guy is having this black screen issue all the time:
But it was accepted as pushing the OS+LFS to the limits

Thanks a lot - this is interesting. I often use to have my web browser open with some 30-40 open tabs. Maybe could be that in my case. I'll keep it in mind.
#4 - lucaf
I forgot to update here, problem solved with not keeping browser open with tens of tabs.

LFS went black screen, hear only sounds
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG