The online racing simulator
Updated version of Trackinfo maker
I am reaching out to the coders on this forum and ask them to update a program called 'Trackinfo' to support the latest LFS tracks and configs.
The program is once written by Gai-Luron and can be found in this thread: https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1185460#post1185460

Or directly be downloaded from: http://cgtavc.monespace.net/lapper/download/lapper/trackinfo1.4.zip

If you look at ConvWr.bat you will see this line:

ConvWr.exe -t idk -c coef -o outputFile

But using the -t switch will result in this message:

So I used the -i switch like I used to do when using Trackinfo maker 1.2, but then get this message:

Apart from the above issue, the program doesn't take the new Rockingham track into account and also the changed configs of Blackwood (rallytrack going from BL2 to BL3) aren't updated in this program.
I would highly appreciate it, if someone with programming skils, would be willing to look into this programme (sourcecode is in the download) and update it so it can be used again to generate a file that can be used in combination with LFS Lapper.
Attached images
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
For some reason I cannot attach files to a post.. But..

What do you think about this? http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=12739823892748866168

Usage example: ConvWr -i idk -c 100 -mlc 150 -o outputFile

The only problem I discovered is that RO2 is mentioned twice in the outputfile. The second report about RO2 should be RO11. I checked the timings, it all seems to match with LFSW ..
Thanks for this.
I know the same problem with RO11 not being read correctly, was present in LFS Lapper and was fixed by Bass-driver recently.
So I guess the same fix should be applied for this program.
Maybe he could tell us, how he solved it, so that this can be applied here as well.
Very quick looking at it:

-BL2 doesnt exist.
-Whole Rockingham doesnt exist in the code, Which is easy to add. If you have the correct lengths.

To make RO track compatible with 4 or 5 characters long. I have used this code in lapper.

//Get last char of shorttrackname
string GetShortNameTrack = track.Substring(cp.Length - 1, 1);

//Read last char
if ((GetShortNameTrack == "X") || (GetShortNameTrack == "R") || (GetShortNameTrack == "Y"))
GetTrack = track.Substring(0, cp.Length - 1);
else
GetTrack = track.ToUpper();

No, the problem is that Victor used 4 chars to specify RO11; 7100 ... RO2 is 710 ... This program reads the output of LFSW like this;

string [] mline = readLine.Split(' ');
string track = mline[1];

Airio isn't designed to handle this extra char and the same for this program.

I tried a dirty easy method;

if (track.Length > 3)
retValue = "RO11";

But it produces an error (Index and length must refer to a location within the string .. Ehh what?). C# is also totally not my language to be honest.
Right the mistake was somewhere else, throwing that error...

This is a correct version;

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=76907744393076965267

I included main.cs this time.. Maybe someone else wants to do some alternations, I don't know. Didn't like this track.Length > 3 because it is not future / foolproof... Better is;

if (track == "7100")
retValue = "RO11";

So, It's like that now. I think everything now is OK.
Great work FreeScirocco, thanks for making the effort.
Maybe include the sourcefiles as well in the ZIP-file, so others will be able to work with that in the future (if needed or if they want to).
I already included main.cs .. Its the only file which contains changes.

Furthermore I do not fancy these upload sites, they mostly die after some years, producing broken links. Would be better if this forum section would support file attachments then it could be a little bit more of an official release.
Press the 'Preview in Full Editor' button, which is at the bottom right corner of the Quick answer box you are typing your text in.
Then you will see this:

And will be able to upload the ZIP-file here Thumbs up
Attached images
Capture.PNG

Updated version of Trackinfo maker
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG