The online racing simulator
How to make a job system in my cruise server insim
I need to make a systems for players to make money by going somewhere, get the job and deliver somewhere else
reply please
Hey.

Do you have any ideas of what sort of language to make this insim with?
From the looks of it, InSimDotNet is the way to go!

There are many examples here on the forum Smile Use the search function!
Find the InSimDotNet thread and use that, thats the most up-to-date library for LFS Smile

EDIT:
The easiest way to make an insim (if you're new to it), is downloading some of the open source insims and converting them to InSimDotNet.
Quote from kristofferandersen :Do you have any ideas of what sort of language to make this insim with?

He obviously doesn't have a clue how to make it. And InSimDotNet isn't a language.
Quote from Bose321 :He obviously doesn't have a clue how to make it. And InSimDotNet isn't a language.

I didn't say that. By languages OP can use any of them out there.
Now: Easiest way to go would be C# and InSimDotNet
Where C# is a language and InSimDotNet is a library.
Can I get a medal now?

EDIT: I'm pretty bad at really saying what I'm trying to say (building up sentences).
Quote from kristofferandersen :Hey.

Do you have any ideas of what sort of language to make this insim with?

There are many examples here on the forum Smile Use the search function!
Find the InSimDotNet thread and use that, thats the most up-to-date library for LFS Smile

EDIT:
The easiest way to make an insim (if you're new to it), is downloading some of the open source insims and converting them to InSimDotNet.

I already have an open source, but how to convert to insimdotnet the one I have uses lfs external

How to make a job system in my cruise server insim
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG