The online racing simulator
G29 Force Feed Back - SCAWEN
First, for those that do not know, my situation is unique, because my setup has 4 (or more) G29 wheels plugged into ONE multi-player computer. You can find more about this in other threads... try to keep this thread about the G29 wheels or force feed back in LFS.

In my use, I have noticed a few things. I am posting them in hopes that maybe it leads to improvements in LFS development, etc...

When I use just 1 wheel, as is normally expected, force feed back seems normal, the wheel is stiff and you have to fight it a little while driving.

When I get my multi-player setup going, the force feed back is sort of limp, there is less resistance, so you do not have to fight it, and you cannot really feel it, unless the tire is on a curb a bump hill, or damaged, then you can feel it a little.

So.. I am thinking there is something missing or that gets confused when multiple wheels are being used. This can be seen while setting up the system. I have to go through and pick one of the 4 wheel devices each time the game loads. This requires randomly guessing until you get the right wheel. If I pick wheel 4 twice, the force feed back is totally disabled, and I have to go through and pick them again in the right order without doing the same one twice. It requires some trial and error each time I setup, but I can do this in about 10 to 30 minutes, including doing the same thing with the speakers/headphones.

So for those that have missing force feed back, try disconnecting other controllers and/or reselecting the wheel again.

SCAWEN: Is there anything in there that can be improved with the multi-player wheel force feed back?
#2 - Abone
Quote from SimulatorRental.com :

When I use just 1 wheel, as is normally expected, force feed back seems normal, the wheel is stiff and you have to fight it a little while driving.

I have G920 and i dont fight with that when i driving.you can show your settings in game and is logitech software? Little things made some difference.

G29 Force Feed Back - SCAWEN
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG