Mute chat for certain players.
I dont want to watch some kids arguing when I'm playing, why isn't this an option yet?
Thanks!
+1 Some people are really annoying but at the same time you don't want to disable all messages in case somebody talks to you, or a moderator/admin is calling ya.

There could be a button on the Connections List to mute/unmute players.
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :
There could be a button on the Connections List to mute/unmute players.

press - ... No need for a button. Or hold shift and - to also block system messages.

Individual people on a server cannot be muted, that is true. Not sure if this is really desirable, back in the days it was not.
Quote from cargame.nl :press - ... No need for a button. Or hold shift and - to also block system messages.

Individual people on a server cannot be muted, that is true. Not sure if this is really desirable, back in the days it was not.

I already know about that, I use them on these random servers, but at the same time some servers don't allow players to block messages (If the server has an InSim they would put a message on screen to re-enable messages, or they would kick you or ban you if you keep on blocking messages), plus if I block messages a moderator/admin could be talking to me and I wouldn't notice and would end up banned thinking Im ignoring him.
Better might be an option to disable the chat sound for certain players, or in general. I find that more distracting than the text.
Quote from cargame.nl :press - ... No need for a button. Or hold shift and - to also block system messages.

Sounds simple enough, but you seem to forget that some servers don't allow you to block messages (and actually kick you if you do it), so this would be quite useful. I, for one, would like to see this implemented.
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :back in the day it wasnt necessary because people followed rules..

Haha when dudes followed rules loool

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG