The online racing simulator
Host did not receive UDP packet
(34 posts, started )
Ye but thats the thing.. You dont need to do anything, I have a Verizon Moto Z Force, connected to the awesomely slow German mobile phone network (O2, worse you cannot get), Wifi tethered, no problem, instantly working.

Did you tried USB tethering already? Phone attached to computer with USB? Is there some security software running on the phone?

If yes then I am out if suggestions. Oh, try a phone of a friend. Maybe some other network. Narrowing down the problem is nice to do.
I'm trying the usb tethering now that was a good idea lets see.
theblackrabbi is online at:
JOIN ME
try and join again i have it back up...able to create a server...just not sure if anyone can join
Quote from theblackrabbi :try and join again i have it back up...able to create a server...just not sure if anyone can join

Maybe try to join other servers then
USB tethering.. Although I really do not like to promote mobile network usage. It sucks monkey balls.
Are you guys tethering off of iPhone or Android?

If Android, try something like PdaNet (installed on PC & Device) at lvl 1 or 2 in settings on PC

Another thing you can try is to connect to a VPN beforehand and see if it helps, try something like Windscribe.
I'm not sure if VPN's are allowed, but it did help me before on other games back in 2010 & 2011, so it's just a suggestion.Big grin

Host did not receive UDP packet
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG