The online racing simulator
View options and track guide
(5 posts, started )
Each time I start a race I have to press C to have a full car view and also number 4 to see the helper path (green trace), is there any way I could set this automatically in order I don´t have to press C and 4 every time I start a new race? it is quite frustrating, thanks.
Not sure what u mean with C at my side C is clutch.

And raceline help 4 turns it on or off maybe only at track change it changes back.
Anyway searched for some default raceline on or off but I couldn't find it in options Uh-hu
Quote from RC-Maus :Not sure what u mean with C at my side C is clutch.

And raceline help 4 turns it on or off maybe only at track change it changes back.
Anyway searched for some default raceline on or off but I couldn't find it in options Uh-hu

By default by pressing C you change the pilot view to rear car view, I want to start the race in this way but have to press it every time I start a race so it is quite frustrating, wanted to know if there is a set to start the race showing rear car view (instead of stay inside the car) and same for the traceline, if you can set to stay always on.
You will eventually get used to it. Set yourself a custom view (Options>View>Default driver view), just one button press away from follow view.
Quote from Draggo :You will eventually get used to it. Set yourself a custom view (Options>View>Default driver view), just one button press away from follow view.

ok, thanks, that´s what I do, but just wanted to know if you can have it settled so there is no need to press the key every time you start a new race. I´ll put it on game suggestions, thanks for your answers.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG