The online racing simulator
Final EVER CityLiga Race - NOW!
its the end? forever?
I'm afraid so. It's been running since 2004 and in recent seasons the level of competition and attendance has dropped to the point where it just wouldn't be right for it to continue.

The live stream replay from the final ever round is now up on the CityLiga YouTube channel.
Great racing yesterday. Only did the first race due to my wrist not holding up. Was fun!
Congratulations to the podium, you guys are hella fast Smile
Quote from Aw3som3G4m3rzYT :its the end? forever?

If serious racing activity increases @LFS maybe it's a different story but as you can make up from any other development thread the last, eight years now, things are on a stand still. The racing which takes place is of bad quality, there are a handful aliens left, the rest is just cruising along (sorry guys, I know some trying the best they can... But..).
Quote from cargame.nl :If serious racing activity increases @LFS maybe it's a different story but as you can make up from any other development thread the last, eight years now, things are on a stand still. The racing which takes place is of bad quality, there are a handful aliens left, the rest is just cruising along (sorry guys, I know some trying the best they can... But..).

No need to apologise, I don't do my below par racing for your benefit.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG