The online racing simulator
No one driving the V8s anymore?
(39 posts, started )
Quote from Honey :one of those 2 players was me!!! so unfortunate that i had to go few minutes later, also i was a real noob with fo8 because since patch u no one drives it anymore...i don't even made a setup for it!!!

Yeah I remember you being there It doesn't matter if you are fast or slow. Clean racing and saying sorry after possible incident is more important.
Hopefully we get some more people driving FO8 with this thread.
The FOX is my most driven car. But, sometimes the races are so close, that I end up getting wrecked at South City. The FO8 is awesome too. I figure that if I drive the FO8, then when I drive the FOX again, I won't oversteer so much. But, I want more FO8 servers too!
#28 - Jakg
Quote from XCNuse :i say we go to FV8 in so classic... all hell will break loose lol that track with that car is so much fun, and so few people know about those two together

owell.. atleast there are servers :/

looking at some graphics at LFSworld.. in the past month we have lost a good 100 racers, our last peek was 2 days ago, and it was just over 500 racers
... but there are still ~450 servers running constantly, if every server ran 20 spots, thats 9,000 spots... so think about how many empty servers run every day; last time i've noticed, i have never been online when 100+ servers are running full of people

ok, i LOVE the FO8 at so classic, as feathering the throttle is an art that TC is destroying! Hang on a min, arent i an admin at the [MG] server? shame its basically full atm!
Quote from Mauni :Hopefully we get some more people driving FO8 with this thread.

Had'nt even thought about driving the patch U FO8 until i read this thread. Think i'll give it a shot after the Brazil game (unless it's a boring match, :nol2: )

p.s To all in the LFS community, thanks for everything, gonna be offline come tomorrow, possibly 4eva and this maybe my last post. It's been fun. Bye

Mazz
Quote from Mauni :Yeah I remember you being there It doesn't matter if you are fast or slow. Clean racing and saying sorry after possible incident is more important.
Hopefully we get some more people driving FO8 with this thread.

i choosed your server, only because after beign wrecked all day, i saw the sccc tag -> sccc it's a guarrantee for clean and fun races...always!
im leaving work soon, when i get home I WANT TO SEE SOME F08 races, has anyone found a server? lets take over!
Quote from Honey :i choosed your server, only because after beign wrecked all day, i saw the sccc tag -> sccc it's a guarrantee for clean and fun races...always!

We have 100% money back guarantee for fair and fun races on our server. wink wink to everyone
#33 - Jakg
Quote from Mazz4200 :p.s To all in the LFS community, thanks for everything, gonna be offline come tomorrow, possibly 4eva and this maybe my last post. It's been fun. Bye

care to elaborate?
Besides, the F08 really is a beast. Check this replay. Watch me on the finish of the race (last straight only) to see just how much power and traction it has.

Seriously DO watch it. Worth recommending I found it immensly funny, and that's not easy for me
Attached files
wheelie.mpr - 238.8 KB - 168 views
Quote from szyszek :Besides, the F08 really is a beast. Check this replay. Watch me on the finish of the race (last straight only) to see just how much power and traction it has.

Seriously DO watch it. Worth recommending I found it immensly funny, and that's not easy for me

Excellent!
What I can't understand is why the FOX is so popular. Its boring, with so little power etc.. I much prefer the FO8, and the BF1 is good too. Another car which I really like is the LX4 or 6, but these cars are hardly ever used??
Its good to race because visibility is so good. But I agree, I find it a bit boring. I used to love it but I prefer the lower powered, road tyred cars now.
Quote from szyszek :Watch me on the finish of the race (last straight only) to see just how much power and traction it has.

Fraps'd on request!
Attached files
s_wheelie.xvid.zip - 1.9 MB - 1452 views
Quote from filur :Fraps'd on request!

A big thank you

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG