The online racing simulator
My account went back to being demo
I wanted to ask a pro Scawen question, I bought the S2 license on 4 / May / 17 with a Brazilian Reseller (SKC, key: skinzinho) and he yesterday on 13 / May / 17 entered a server that I was and said: Today that tomorrow its account will return to be demo. Today 13 / May / 17 I joined LFS and I had all S2 servers blocked. I entered the game site and it appeared that my account was like demo. Still yesterday I entered the same site and my account was S2 and in the history was also activated as a license s2 € 12
#2 - Sobis
It seems like you do have your S2 license revoked because you have a few laps clocked in LFSW with licensed content... I'm interested what Skinzinho has to say.
Chargebacks... People trying to be smart since 1920.

Edit: Only bankwire or bank slip will be available after a chargeback. So, think twice before buying and request a payment revoke.
I made the payment with my money, my money is not grass And the license s2 here in Brazil I just want to know what will happen With my s2 Somebody help me I like this game so much
#5 - BeNoM
Lmao
I will check with SKC about the payment.
Quote from meninotrolll :my money is not grass

If you have withdrawn your money then it actually is grass and if you love it so much you can contribute a bit?
Quote from cargame.nl :If you have withdrawn your money then it actually is grass and if you love it so much you can contribute a bit?

What? he has clearly bought a licence then had it removed, look at his stats for god sakes...
Ye.. I know? Maybe you don't understand what I am saying Shrug
Quote from k_badam :What? he has clearly bought a licence then had it removed, look at his stats for god sakes...

Not sure if you read all the posts here. He BOUGHT a LFS license and then requested a chargeback on his bank. As soon he lost his account (reverted to demo), he decided to bought another license (paying now by bank slip, the only available payment on my store for chargebackers).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG