The online racing simulator
Yay Ireland!
(9 posts, started )
Yay Ireland!
You know... Ireland? It's 2017 now. And you're part of Western Society. After reading what I read though, I kinda wonder if these folks even have computers much less internet access over there.
Seems one of those idiotic self righteous intellectual atheist types shot off their mouth about God being stupid or something to that effect. You know, just another typical atheist religious nut fanatically going off about their faith in Not God.
Yippee. Those morons do that crap all the time. Nobody cares. But not so in Ireland. They are wanting to charge this guy with...... Blasphemy. Yeah Blasphemy. So do they still burn witches and stone adulterers in Dublin too? Do you think women in burkas and female genital mutilation is a good idea? What the hell is wrong with you people? Yeah. When I read the title of the article, I assumed some moron shot his mouth off in Iraqistan, not Ireland. Blasphemy..... Wow. No wonder so many of y'all came over here. I got a friend that's a truck driver. He's from West Ireland (Boston). LOL You know I going to give him hell about this if he plays that damned Drop Kick Murphy CD again.
Blasphemy.... And I thought WE had a problem with religious fundamental cases over here.
If you Leprechaun Talibans just have to punish the idiot, then have him invaded with Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormon missionaries. Or are they considered Heretics over there? LOL Blasphemy.
Charge was dropped because the cops couldn't find anyone "suitably outraged". Don't worry, we think it's ridiculous, too.
Quote from notsosideways :Charge was dropped because the cops couldn't find anyone "suitably outraged". Don't worry, we think it's ridiculous, too.

Yeah? That's good. It just really annoys me these overly religious types worming their way into authority positions.
They're slowly dying off here, but still holding on. We have kids dying fighting against a bunch of backwards types only for them to return home and have to deal with "protecting religious freedoms". Protecting religious freedoms came about as a reaction to gay marriage. It allows religious nuts to discriminate against them and be safe from lawsuits by hiding behind their religion. Here in Texas? I could go on all day about these self righteous clowns.... Clowns that think Blasphemy laws are a good idea. Unfortunately, some of these same clowns are the ones that determine school text books.
Yeah according to them, the reason Dinosaurs are extinct is because they couldn't fit on the Ark. I'm not making that up. They also think Obama is gay, the former first lady is transgendered and their kids are adopted....

" the cops couldn't find anyone "suitably outraged"." LOL I bet they could if that idiot spouted off in front of a soccer stadium during a match. But then again I bet the problem would've fixed itself and this would be a whole other story.

Yeah.... if a person wants to believe in God, fine. If a person wants to not believe in God, fine. I just wish they'd quit bothering the rest of us about it.
Canada is thinking about making Scotland our 11th province..what yah think about that then...eh
-
(AtomAnt) DELETED by AtomAnt
-
(AtomAnt) DELETED by AtomAnt
Remember who built your county......
Remember who gave you potatoes !
http://www.historyireland.com/early-modern-history-1500-1700/the-introduction-of-the-potato-into-ireland/

And you still managed to produce whisky rather than vodka. Smile

Must have been your Scottish rulers who impressed upon you the correct way, rather than your later english overlords, who gave you the potato.

Then you felt empowered by being navies, or rather n****** for your English overlords.

Whatever keeps you people happy I guess ..........

Racer Y:- Don't bother mentioning Bourbon, seriously, try Irish whisky, then try to discuss decent whisky in a conversation involving US Bourbon without the words 'Rat Piss' being involved ....
Quote from Racer Y :You know... Ireland? It's 2017 now. And you're part of Western Society. After reading what I read though, I kinda wonder if these folks even have computers much less internet access over there.
Seems one of those idiotic self righteous intellectual atheist types shot off their mouth about God being stupid or something to that effect. You know, just another typical atheist religious nut fanatically going off about their faith in Not God.
Yippee. Those morons do that crap all the time. Nobody cares. But not so in Ireland. They are wanting to charge this guy with...... Blasphemy. Yeah Blasphemy. So do they still burn witches and stone adulterers in Dublin too? Do you think women in burkas and female genital mutilation is a good idea? What the hell is wrong with you people? Yeah. When I read the title of the article, I assumed some moron shot his mouth off in Iraqistan, not Ireland. Blasphemy..... Wow. No wonder so many of y'all came over here. I got a friend that's a truck driver. He's from West Ireland (Boston). LOL You know I going to give him hell about this if he plays that damned Drop Kick Murphy CD again.
Blasphemy.... And I thought WE had a problem with religious fundamental cases over here.
If you Leprechaun Talibans just have to punish the idiot, then have him invaded with Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormon missionaries. Or are they considered Heretics over there? LOL Blasphemy.

the levels of autism here are simply too much, but ill explain quick and simply in a way that anyone can understand. In good old Ireland we have a mostly white, mostly old school conservative way of approaching let alone dealing with hot button topics, kinda like finland, but with better manners & banter.

blasphemy isn't a persecuted crime here generally speaking, so its of no real issue, the only real issue is that while we lack mormons, incest, 9/11 ( lmao ) bill cosby dating advice & casual racism, we do have alot of old catholic, whiter than white types who report anyone who isnt immediately imbracing the word of god ( invisage the bible belt in a america as an athetist and youll get the idea ) and thats wehats happened to the best of my knowledge.

congrats on being as casually racist as you can, should i mention ISIS who you guys created... or should i mention how funny 9/11 was ? 2 failed gulf wars... the list goes on.
well noob... Some of the gringo blood in me is Irish - OK?
And yeah, I'm sorry. Like most folks, When I hear of people charged with Blasphemy, I tend to think of certain areas and the insane crap they're into. Not Ireland.
And you can try to spin things however you want, it doesn't change a thing. Actually it almost looks like your're trying to blame the US of A for your stupid law. Not like you'd be the first to do that to avoid responsibility for your own messes. Just what does Bill Cosby have to do with this anyways?

Casual racism... Last I heard y'all were an ethnicity, not a race. And just like the British and the Scots and the Germans and the Italians.
You pretty much infest the DNA of most White/Hispanic people over here.
So get over yourself cousin and do something about that law.
LOL Stop being a mulligan.

Oh... here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-64CaD8GXw

Yay Ireland!
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG