The online racing simulator
More external data + per-wheel data
Basically, more data sent about the vehicle. OutSim appears to only have location and whole-vehicle info.

What about a per wheel output? A number between 0 and 1 for each wheel that would change with bumps and such, like the edge of the track.

I could imagine some really neat buttkicker setups with LFS that would use this.
There must be some way to do it - If you look at the forces view (press F while driving or watching replays) all of that information is being generated. I'm only guessing, but there must be some way to intercept it somehow...

You could also try tapping into the force-feedback information being sent to your wheel also... Once again, just guessing.
Quote from Shirtkicker :There must be some way to do it - If you look at the forces view (press F while driving or watching replays) all of that information is being generated. I'm only guessing, but there must be some way to intercept it somehow...

You could also try tapping into the force-feedback information being sent to your wheel also... Once again, just guessing.

tapping into force feedback would probably be the easiest way to do it.

More external data + per-wheel data
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG