The online racing simulator
[WINE] Automated benchmarking
(6 posts, started )
Hello there!

I want to create a script which tests different sw/hw settings and systems.
Just for your info, here are the opions:
- 2nd/4th gen AMD APU
- AMDGPU/Radeon kernel driver
- Linux/Linux-CK packages
- Wine compiled with O2/O3
- w/wo TearFree
- Gallium-Nine (w/wo CSMT)
- CSMT
This is a lot of work, so I just want to do the test with a script which minimizes the human-error ratio and helps me to do nothing Smile
Is there any parameter or setting which just starts a replay? If I remember correctly the replay was a built-in feature in the previous releases but it's not working with 0.6R.
I've found an /spr parameter, but can't use it.
I can stop the benchmark with a timeout and forward all the relevant data with the GALLIUM_HUD_DUMP_DIR variable.

Thank you
<full path>LFS.exe <full path>.mpr

No need for any parameter
GALLIUM_HUD_DUMP_DIR=/media/ramdisk GALLIUM_HUD=cpu timeout 60 wine /media/ramdisk/LFS/LFS.exe /media/ramdisk/LFS/data/spr/temp.spr
says "Parameter 1 is invalid".
Attached images
Képernyőkép_2017-04-29_21-55-04.png
#4 - Ped7g
Quote from vinibali :GALLIUM_HUD_DUMP_DIR=/media/ramdisk GALLIUM_HUD=cpu timeout 60 wine /media/ramdisk/LFS/LFS.exe /media/ramdisk/LFS/data/spr/temp.spr
says "Parameter 1 is invalid".

IMHO you must give it windows path, not *nix one, probably map the /media/ramdisk as "D:" and that .spr is then D:\LFS\data\spr\temp.spr

I use always some GUI for wine, so not sure how to do this... sorry
I believe that WINE maps the Unix root directory to drive Z: by default so you may want to try that. Using a Windows-formatted relative path might work too.
The parameter needs to be placed in brackets, otherwise the bash/terminal wants to translate it.
So it works (in one line) this way:

Quote :/usr/share/playonlinux/playonlinux --run "LFS" "Z:\home\balazs\.PlayOnLinux\wineprefix\LFS_nine\drive_c\LFS\data\spr\temp.spr"

or

Quote :wine "/home/balazs/.PlayOnLinux/wineprefix/LFS_nine/drive_c/LFS/LFS.exe" "Z:\home\balazs\.PlayOnLinux\wineprefix\LFS_nine\drive_c\LFS\data\spr\temp.spr"

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG