The online racing simulator
My son bought lfs license.
(18 posts, started )

Poll : Help me get back money.

Hello, my son bought this games s1 license is it possible to get back money?
Or gift him another 12 pounds for an s2 license and your son will be very happy Smile
Nice title there Mr Adult.

More like "Please help me get attention for myself so I get money back for my licence that I willingly bought today"

Rofl
how about you give me the s1 license as a late easter gift
Quote from Chriship :Or gift him another 12 pounds for an s2 license

It's 9 pounds for Poland.
Yes its possible, from your son - when he grows and begings to earn money, ask them back
1779 laps completed in public stats, I think it was time to contribute something to developers
That's wierd, if you check Macree's profile it says "demo licensed". Confused (<_>)
macree is his dad you idiot
Quote from Jatimc :macree is his dad you awesome person!

Maybe refund works after all. He really is S1 here, but Demo in LFSW.
OK... what Daniel564 noticed, correctly, is that below Macree's name it said "S1 licensed" although in his profile it said "Demo".

In fact Macree has been refunded and there was a bug that didn't return his forum status (below his name) to Demo, but that is now fixed.
Quote from Scawen :OK... what Daniel564 noticed, correctly, is that below Macree's name it said "S1 licensed" although in his profile it said "Demo".

In fact Macree has been refunded and there was a bug that didn't return his forum status (below his name) to Demo, but that is now fixed.

Any update about the new tyres physics?Wink
@Jaticm I know it's his father, the thread's title made it more than obvious, could you be polite instead of insulting? Thanks

@r3zp3k7 Yup, since the player comesback to demo license in LFSW, refund definetly works.(I wouldn't go back to demo heheheh)

@Scawen definetly was a bug, but it still felt wierd so I wasn't sure if the user was S1 licensed or Demo licensed. Thanks for clearing up
-
(truckloader) DELETED by Scawen : spam post - resurrecting old thread for no reason

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG