The online racing simulator
I still drive LFS, why?
(40 posts, started )
I still drive LFS, why?
Primarily, because it works great on my old hardware. This has always been the strongest side of the LFS, with great physics and FFB effects, especially for FWD cars. And of course, great instant online racing via LFSW.

Intel CPU E7200 + nVidia GPU 9600 GT, with MOMO Racing FFB here. LFS works almost perfectly at maximum graphics settings, with excellent steering feeling.

Click on the picture for video.

The point is... I'd like to be able to equip my SIM rig with the latest SIM hardware and SIM software.
SIM racing has become a very expensive hobby, which is very nice.

And pls, do not be "gestapo fanboys". I like LFS. Smile
Attached images
MOMO.jpg
It's good, demo is free, my laptop handles it 100fps. Smile
#3 - jujek
I play becouse great physics and this is only one game what i can play on wheel rF or AC are fun with mods and cars what you want but driving is not good like in LFS also in LFS i can make camera like in this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2osS-n3iAjA&t without instaling any mods or buying oculus rift ;D
#4 - BeNoM
That is the point of my story...
damn your setup reminds me of my previous one, so historic ;D
go go go
I thought that others will say why continue to drive the LFS. This is not supposed to be my confession. Smile
#9 - lucaf
I dont play computer games, meaning that I have quite basic pc.

For some reason, got married with LFS years ago, long story, but the best thing of it, is the social community combined with really nice simulator.

I think I would have never really get addicted to LFS if there were no real time chat in multiplayer mode and if I wouldn't have had so many so fun and enjoyable encounters in multiplayer.

Surely there are lot of other sims wich could addict me - even more, I dont want to think about them - this is just enough for me.
Nicely said. Smile

Thx.
Quote from nesrulz :I thought that others will say why continue to drive the LFS. This is not supposed to be my confession. Smile

In this year after my motherboard with E5200 die i buy other with E8400 becouse 2,5ghz in E5200 was to slow for LFS multiplayer so i decided to get 2x3ghz also i have geforce 210 haha i don't need better pc to listen music and play lfs or watching youtube i don't see any reason to get better parts becouse i play only lfs suprising AC work on this but i don't like how FFB works in this game ;D so i don't understand a bit people who are saying about upgrade when You play only LFS ;D better ideal is upgrade your wheel becouse this wheel is not so good no offence to anyone Big grin
My wish is Fanatec...
Quote from jujek :... better ideal is upgrade your wheel becouse this wheel is not so good no offence to anyone Big grin

In my LFS career I am achieved good results with this steering wheel. Still today.
yeah look at marus and his logitech wingman, now he rollin with a dfgt tho
Testing the new Dashboard...

Btw, New Westhill and Rockingham are beautiful tracks. Well done Eric. Thumbs up
Attached images
Screenshot_2017-04-18-23-09-43.png

Oh no what will he say when come back?

Thank u scawen for best Sim

LFS is still best sim Thumbs up scawen

Thats why i'm still driving

Hehe
Are you OK? Smile
u r kinda late on the WE update but yeah, it looks pretty damn good!
Yes I know. Smile

I paused a couple of years.

It would be nice to see ATC 60 Lap GP here... Frown
ATC 60 lap GP, now that brings back memories. Heart Big grin
Yeah my friend. Smile
Why do I still play LFS? Let's see. I don't have a life...No. wait... I still play LFS because I never could get the car to run over the power ups correctly seeing as they are never along the racing line. And I never could get the hang of the using little physics glitches to my advantage or other cars as guard rails like what's done with most of the other racing games out there. And I was never good at buying things. It's so much easier to use the little sliders to adjust the characteristics of the car than it is to decide on buying the NOS or getting the hyper injectors.
So Since I can't play games like those, I'm stuck with some remedial variant of going around in a circle.
Because of the physics.
I bought Assetto Corsa two weeks ago because of the laser scanned Nordschleife but I do not like the physics in this game.
Damn, ATC 60 lappers were something special, even for endu there was usually great attendance. Smile I also like to remind myself of the #liveforspeed races sometimes and also the Old Men Racing. Best quality races with low to none douchebag attitude and clean and fair driving.
Hold on a sec, i think i got something in my eye.
Quote from super_gt :Because of the physics.
I bought Assetto Corsa two weeks ago because of the laser scanned Nordschleife but I do not like the physics in this game.

Think physics are okay... bit more slipery then LFS. But rest sucks spectating chatting etc all the stuff we take for granted in LFS.

I still drive LFS, why?
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG