The online racing simulator
Team LightsOut - Race Of Champions - 2017 - League 1

Team LightsOut - Race of Champions - 15/04/17

Hello LFS Community, I am Owl, Leader and Co-Owner of Team LightsOut. We are hosting a RoC event on 15/4/17 at 6pm GMT. It will be a great night! As you will see in the video below, which is a demonstration lap of the track, this track contains an actual crossover like the real RoC at Marlins Park. More details on the briefing on our discord on the night of the event. Join our Discord here!

The video is that of an XRR completing one full lap of the League 1 Team LightsOut RoC track.

Please check roc.teamlightsout.net for more information! (Poster is in the making! Smile)

~Lo°Owl and the rest of Team LightsOut!
So, for our current sign-ups, we have:
  • Adam - k_badam
  • Lo°Owl - skodaowner
  • [CSR] Porsche - legocriss
  • Lo°Stealy - Yuylol
  • Lo°Foloride - Foloride
  • [TC-R] Pete - Mbutcher
Good morning guys, we have another announcement to make! Thanks to Lo°Goomb , we will be throwing in an LFS License Upgrade (LFS S2-S3 - Worth £12) as well for the winner!*

That's all for now!

~Lo°Owl

*If the winner already has S3, the voucher will be handed down the results to an S2 Driver.
Come on guys! It's now 4 days till the event, you do not want to miss it! Get signed up!

Just a reminder on the Current Signups.
Current Sign-Ups: 16
  • Adam - k_badam
  • Lo°Owl - skodaowner
  • [CSR] Porsche - legocriss
  • Lo°Stealy - Yuylol
  • Lo°Foloride - Foloride
  • [TC-R] Pete - Mbutcher
  • [GU] Rout - R0ut66
  • Lo°Doggy - Petr Mat
  • Lo°Blue - blueshift1980
  • Mystic - j4me510
  • betteR - Niamhio-3000
  • [RDSR] Ross - n00b_racer
  • [GLOW] Angel - sergey29
  • Lo°GOOMB - generalmcbadass
  • Lo°RipstiE - RipstiE
  • nubito - nubito
We also have a new trailer courtesy of [GU] Lewis!

Click here to sign up!
#6 - lucaf
I noticed your event is not displayed in leagues/calendar

You can get your event there by creating a new league then adding a "season" for the league, then you can add "rounds" for your league season. That is how I added my '9397 Racing' events into calendar.

I think there may be racers who read less the forum and just browse the calendar for events?
calender is also useful because it saves from timezone confussion.
(when logged in the times are automatically show in your local time)
yup, we just mad one Smile
Full sign-ups!

Hello all,

Just a reminder that the event is tonight, all who've signed up will have received an E-mail and LFS PM reminding them about the event. The server will be password locked at 17:00 UTC and the server password will be sent out to all those who have signed up to the event at 14:00 today, that's around roughly 2 and a half hours from now!

However, we now have full sign-ups! 0 left!

You can still sign-up as a reserve incase someone does not attend.

Link - http://roc.teamlightsout.net/

~Lo°Owl

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG