The online racing simulator
LFS 0.6R version
(9 posts, started )
LFS 0.6R version
Hello everybody..
I am from Bosnia and my English is bad Big grin
Last week,I was download new 6R version for LFS,and I had fps 20-30..Today I am back to LFS and when I start the game says Shadow error,and my fps from 30 fall down to 10fps..
My procesor:Intel(R) Celeron(R) 430 @ 1.80GHz
My graphic card:Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family,and 1gb ram..
I konw that my pc is bad,but I want yours opinion Big grin P.S. my english is bad :DD
#2 - lucaf
New Blackwood requires more resources from PC. Your PC not enough horsepower. Buy better graphics card.

What you can do: Go to graphics settings in LFS, and put down graphics. At the same time, watch the FPS monitor in the graphics option screen (you must be on track, while modifying graphics, to see FPS, I think)
can you post the exaact error message?
-
(Mianoo) DELETED by Mianoo
Croatian :
Kako vrijeme prolazi LFS dobija update,zadnji update je donjeo novu verziju Blackwood staze.Dobila je kompletni remake sto se tice tekstura.
Imas integriranu graficku koja nije dovoljna za novu ver. Blacwooda.
U opcije grafike ulazis tako sto odes na opcije -> Grafika (te tamo snizis postavke).

English :
As time pass,LFS gets updates,last update came with new blackwood.She got texture remake.You have integred graphic card wich isn't sufficent for new bw.
Graphical options are Options->Graphics
Quote :when I start the game says Shadow error

Really "shadow" or "shader" error?
If "shadow": in options you can switch between two ways to generate shadows. Or turn shadows off.

What mainboard?
Usually it makes no sense to upgrade so old computer, but here you might be able to get good boost from used/cheap components:
-get more RAM. The onboard-chip has no own RAM and shares system-RAM.
-get a dedicated video-card. Can be something many years old, anything is better than intel onboard graphics. (maybe ATI Radeon HD 3650 or Geforce 9600 or something in that range)
No point.. The CPU is also ten years old and at that time already junk.
For test I have once run LFS s2 (pre 0.6R) on a similiar speed single-core CPU and it went so-so. Although that was not a Celeron..
I think CPU is not the bottleneck if previously 30 fps were possible. He does not aim to run three 120fps screens or HD beamer..he seemed content with 20-30 fps. RAM + videocard might archive that. ,Tthose compoments are easiest to upgrade if you can find something suitable => worth a try.
Eeee, brate. Šta reći, znam da kasno odgovaram, ali evo tražeći nešto skroz drugo sam našao tvoje pitanje pa eto da odgovorim. Uglavnom imam dva PC-a. Jedan je malo jačih performansa, a drugi je malo slabijih. Ovaj drugi je laptop. Nema se tu šta puno pričati. 1GB rama, 1.2GHz procesor i tjt. I s obzirom da ove performanse odgovaraju lfs, odlučio sam da se malo zabavim pa da igram preko local networka oba lfs, tj neko na mom kompu, dok neko na drugom. I nema šta, sve je bilo odlično. Čak sam pokretao LFS na high performansima na ovom slabijem PC-u, ali kada je prošlo jedno vrijeme, upalio sam stari PC i loading menu, učitavanje mapa je normalno teklo, ali kada sam pokrenuo single player FPS je bio čak 5-10. I nisam znao kako da to riješim. Reinstalirao sam LFS i čačkao hiljadu opcija dok jednom nisam primjetio na taskbaru neku ikonicu. Uglavnom pretopstavio sam da je to program za štimanje grafičke i njenih postavki jer je imao intelovu ikonicu. Pretpostavio sam da se taj program instalirao onda kada sam update-ovo drivere. Išao sam desni klik i exit i nakon toga nikada više nisam imao bug.

Moj zakjljučak: Kada pokrenemo LFS u registriju stvori opciju koja povlači performanse koje mu trebaju za pokretanje, ali očito taj moj intelov program za grafičku to nije htio, pa je blokirao LFS zbog čega nije mogao izvuči performanse iz grafičke i puštao je 5-10 FPS. Tkd ako iko ovo sada čita neka se ne brine da ima loš računar. Imam 1.2GHz procesor i pokrečem LFS na high. Provjerite postavke za grafičku. Probajte skinuti neki program koji vam učitaje boot aplikacijei programe (programi koji se pale zajedno sa računarom) i probajte ih isključiti pa kada ponovo restartujete računar vidite da li ste riješili problem. Nije ni loša opcija probati reinstalirati sistem, ali eto. Vaša je odluka. Ja iskreno preporučujem Advanced System Care jer je on program preko kojeg sam naštimao da mi se taj program za grafičku ne pali zajedno sa PC-om.

To je to od mene Wave

Hello. I'am from Bosnia and my English is bad too. What to say. I know that I am answering on this question too late but when I searching form something I founded this question and I wanted to answer. So, I have two PCs. The first one is a litle bit better than the second one. The first one is PC and the second one is laptop. There is not too much to say. Laptop have 1GB RAM and 1.2GHz processor. When we look at system requirements, my laptop can run LFS on recommended settings. And when I saw than I wanted to have a little fun and connect my laptop and pc to play lfs on local network. It's all been ok. I am running LFS in high performances. After three monts I wanted again to do same thing. I turned on my laptop and when I started the race FPS was been about 5-10. I know that isn't by my PC beacuse three monts earlier LFS worked on high performances. I reinstalled LFS and tryed to run it again, but the same thing happend. I tried a lot of thing to fix that problem. I searched the internet but I don't found a lot of informations. One day I've seen a little icon on my taskbar. When I opened that icon I've seen a settings for graphic card. I knowed that is the graphic card program beacuse there was been a little Intel icon. She isn't been there before. I mean that she is installed when I did a driver update. I right clicked on that icon and clicked on exit. When I opened LFS again all things worked perfectly.

So, if you have the same problem, there is better option to try reinstall your operating system or upgrade it. But, with my perfomances there isn't been solution to update system or something else. When I fixed this problem I downloaded Advanced System Care to delete program who is staring by booting my operating system. That is very easy to do. If you have this problem, don't think that you have bad PC or something else. There is something in PC.

That is all of me.

And I am realy sorry beacuse my English is bad. But I mean that you understand what I wanted to say. Wave

LFS 0.6R version
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG