The online racing simulator
LFS Cracked
(7 posts, closed, started )
LFS Cracked
Good, browsing the web I found a page similar to LFSPereulok, which I will not show the link so as not to send more users to that page, the system they have as LFSPereulok works with list of servers and as if it were normal Live For Speed....

If Scawen wants to know what the web page can send me a private message and I will give the address of the website.

And that he tries to solve the problem since with those pages Live For Speed loses users and money of the licenses that are sold...

Regards Popughini
There already have been multiple topics about this here including full names of the people involved (works great for job interviews later in life). It doesn't matter, although 'we' as community already had various predictions about the future he/they have their own idea's how Live for Speed should work. My suggestion still is to take away the hosting completely out of public hands. Releasing new tire physics is the golden opportunity to do this.
Take away hosting? Are you insane? That's like shutting down the internet, because its being used for malicious purpose. Don't punish the good folks, for what the bad folks does.

All we can do is make a great community for those who pay, and encourage people to buy a license...
What if each user that is going to host, needs to be validated to be able to download the serverfiles?

Or that only S2 and up users are able to download serverfiles (would probably be useless as there are crackers in s2)

EDIT: This was a useless post
Housting away?
This is like you are beating the ocean because some ships are sinking. Pointless.
Quote from oleroc :Take away hosting? Are you insane?

No not really, more a business person. All good games run on servers provided by game developers, this is 2017 not 1995 anymore. If you want to protect your software it has to be 'in the cloud'. I don't like that terminology but it's true. It's huge. It's real. It even goes a step further nowadays, you don't run the game locally anymore but remote on some central server.
Thanks, we know about that site.

We'd like to get it closed down but it's a funny old world and you can write to facebook, youtube and their ISP about the fact that they are hosting illegal activities and and not get a single reply.
This thread is closed

LFS Cracked
(7 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG