The online racing simulator
Looking for "Climb Dance"
(30 posts, started )
http://www.geocities.com/nosro/climbdance/

Wasn't too hard to find. Downloading it myself to check on the quality, but the stills seem ok

[edit] Good god, the guy must of had balls of steel. How can he go from doing something like that for a living, to being a politician ??
The quality is probably about as good as your gonna find, considering its 80's TV footage, unless you can put it through some fancy digital processing machine type thingy.
-
(Schooner) DELETED by Schooner
#3 - Jakg
bloody hell! i couldnt do that! im sure someone must have died there tho, with such drops and speed

PS, i LOVE the server, look at the screenie and youll see why!
Attached images
Grabby1 (Custom).jpg
That's suicide lol
I wonder if Loeb or Gronholm could do that (of course with same car).
Quote from deggis :I wonder if Loeb or Gronholm could do that

Wow yeah, I'd like to see Loeb doing it in a modern day Pikes Peak racer

For my money, the best driver in the world today, bar non.
#7 - JJ72
nowadays, their contract pretty much forbids them to do any "sporty" driving unless it's for PR, since it "endangers" their life and the team will waste a big sum of money because of that.

That's what a professional driver from a works racing team told me.
#8 - ajp71
Fantastic video are there any other Pikes Peaks vids, I couldn't find any.
Nice, added to collection.
i wish there were any pikes peak tv coverage
Can anybody upload this movie somewhere where I can download it. The download just doesnt start on this website.
have you tried all of the links ? for me all but the last one are down
Nice video. THat driver has balls to drive that. Funny with the bug splat lol.
Ari vatennan is a GOD, simple. you've just gotta see how calm he seems throughout. a beautiful piece of film, i'm sure it's one of the reasons i drive a peugeot!
Watched this a few days ago, several times. This man must drink pure distilled insanity for breakfast. Very awesome.
Swedish subtitles

Anyways, nice vid!
#21 - JJ72
LOL, hear David Richard, His heart must have momentally stopped!
The thing that annoys me about "Climb Dance" is the way none of the audio fits the in-car shots, it's sometimes horribly obvious and it really spoils it for me.
Quote from deggis :http://video.google.com/videop ... 81866033&q=manx+rally

More Ari Vatanen. I would say that a crash was "pretty close".

I have this whole thing on VHS Tape... it was at the Manx Rallye with the Ascona 400... Rothmanns Design if I remember correctly... The whole Tape is Incar... and this was one of the scariest moments
Quote from Huru-aito :
Per Eklund @ Pikes Peak 2002.. First some external shots and then a full run from incar view. Amazing stuff.

Nice Video... but I am a bit disappointed. Back in the 80s the whole Track was Gravel... even the start. They have a unfair advantage nowadays
Quote from Huru-aito :Since it fits the topic;

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2513527043859261122

Per Eklund @ Pikes Peak 2002.. First some external shots and then a full run from incar view. Amazing stuff.

Damn. I wish modern WRC cars could be something like that like they use in Pikes Peak today.

Looking for "Climb Dance"
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG