The online racing simulator
freezing when players connect/disconnect/pit
ive had this problem for a while, however its recently became extremely bad (maybe from update?). whenever in an online session, any players connecting/disconnecting or pitting. causes my game to freeze for up to 3=4 seconds :/

ive looked online and seen a few posted so im glad its not just me, however i havent found any solid fixes. if anyone can help me out or point me in the right direction id be thankful. cheers

video of problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxvQkwUTRfU&feature=youtu.be
I'd say its because of skins, but only for the exiting pits thing.

Ps: .VOB are forbidden and surely thats what causes it.
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :I'd say its because of skins, but only for the exiting pits thing.

thanks i wasnt aware of this, ill give it another go soon without .vob

EDIT: no difference when deleting the .vob Frown( unless i need to update that to a newer model idk :/
Then try fresh installation.
Quote from Eclipsed :Then try fresh installation.

doing this now. what do i need to copy over from previous install to keep my controls/settings etc?
data>misc is where it should be, including names and wheel profiles.
The rest is just easy to find
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :I'd say its because of skins, but only for the exiting pits thing.

It is only forbidden to post anything relating to vob mods (ie, pictures, video, support requests) in this forum.

What you do with the game in private is up to you, but if it breaks there's no support...
Quote from Shirtkicker :It is only forbidden to post anything relating to vob mods (ie, pictures, video, support requests) in this forum.

What you do with the game in private is up to you, but if it breaks there's no support...

I just forgot to mention it Face -> palm

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG