The online racing simulator
XRT: M-Sport Tänak Fiesta WRC
(9 posts, started )
Hello!

Is there anyone who can make similar skin with good quality.Car is XRT, but can be regular skin for every car. Skin is for Finncup 2017 rallye series for M-Sport.
Any questions, and if you are asking a payment, then PM.

Picture of car:

I dont have a pic front/rear

There is picture front/rear of S.Ogier car. Probally same bonnet, michelin, ecoboost, M sport stickers on back but I want without Red Bull.

I might start doing this when I get home later today.
Thank you!
Sad part is, that rallie series will start today 19FIN, if i cant get skin ready before it, i need to drive with last year DMACK skin and team Big grin But give your best, can change the team after first event also but points will be reset then.
-
(Hakseli90) DELETED by Hakseli90
Sorry but looks like I can't make the skin. I got hurt in a workplace accident and I won't get out before tomorrow. Really sorry to disappoint you like this.
Oh :/ Get better!
Thats okay, you can still make it when you have free time. I wanna still use this skin Smile
I got back home some time ago( I'm fine, just a big bruise in my leg), and I'm saying it again. I can't make the skin, because I believe it wouldn't be good enough in such a small amount of time. Also I can't find many of the logos that are in the car. Or at least I couldnt find. I hope someone else gets the job done though!
Well, time is not important anymore, cant make it today so yeah. But if someone wants to make, ill take it Smile
Yeah, i still need that skin Wink One guy did make me DMACK 2016 skin, it was universal and it worked well on all cars.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG