The online racing simulator
bought a lfs voucher code, didn`t receive it.
Hello, so today I have bought a live for speed voucher code for a friend of mine. The payment was done with paypal but after I have payed the 14 euro for the voucher, I received a message telling me that lfs.net couldn`t be contacted (or something like this, it was written in romanian and I can`t remember exactly). I tried to refresh the page but nothing happened, I received a mail from paypal telling me that I have payed the amount of 14 euro to lfstech@liveforspeed.net but I didn`t receive the voucher. In this case, what should I do? I`m waiting for an answer, thank you.
#2 - BeNoM
Why would you buy LFS for a friend, but not yourself? Uh-hu
I have 2 accounts, one demo and one s2 licensed and I have used the demo account for the payment because it is on my main mail adress.

EDIT: I can give any proof it is needed to receive my voucher or to get my money back.
Here you won't find any help,as noone except devs can handle this matter. That's why it's better to contact them directly via https://www.lfs.net/mailus
I have sent them an email too but I thought that developers were looking on the forum, thank you anyway..
Yes,they do,but mailing is always directer - here they might miss the thread between all others.
I have understood, thank you.

bought a lfs voucher code, didn`t receive it.
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG