The online racing simulator
Show borders of autocross layout objects.
Why?

This helps a lot making smooth autocross objects by adding borders for each object, which would be some reason being hidden of path or other object. It is also easier to measure making curved corners, symmetrical things, hills and many more. Here is picture of actual idea.

This has popped in my mind before, but it did not feel that good then, but now, it is vital!

Attached images
autoxborderexample.jpg
That's a good idea.
Also I'll add another suggestion as it's a bit related - improve the textures of concrete objects,well,at least slabs and ramps,objects that are ment to be driven on. It's needed to improve perception of speed and turning when driving on larger area of concrete objects.

Currently you need to trick this by adding some chalk markers on slabs,but due angle you can't mark anything on ramps,as the markers partially hover in air then...
Quote from Eclipsed :That's a good idea.
Also I'll add another suggestion as it's a bit related - improve the textures of concrete objects,well,at least slabs and ramps,objects that are ment to be driven on. It's needed to improve perception of speed and turning when driving on larger area of concrete objects.

Currently you need to trick this by adding some chalk markers on slabs,but due angle you can't mark anything on ramps,as the markers partially hover in air then...

Yes
#4 - BeNoM
Yup completely agree, good suggestion Thumbs up
#5 - Racon
Also, could we have the control points visible (or togglable) when you're not in edit mode? If you need to see where objects are on a live server, currently you have to download the layout and open it in a new local instance.

Show borders of autocross layout objects.
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG