The online racing simulator
YouTube channel with million subscribers make letsplay video

And again it is a drift, I think it is high time to think about it, because it is clear that the drift community, if not dominant, it is clearly quite influential in LFS community , I think developers should like support the drift community too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUjCtDfNJ64
Alright.. Support the drift community in what way exactly?
Yeah, how are we supposed to support it?
#4 - BeNoM
He's using VOB mods lmfao
So uncool :/ Otherwise would actually work
I don't think he realises it :/, he said near the start of the video he got his game files from the Ben guy...
Quote from BeNoM :He's using VOB mods lmfao

Mmm, pretty sure he is not, it's textures.
Quote from Doublehalf :Mmm, pretty sure he is not, it's textures.

Nope. Its modded XR.vob. You need it to use this texture, with original one it will be not working. Plus for when orginal xrt have rolcage and sunscreen and that custom steering wheel?
#9 - BeNoM
Quote from Doublehalf :Mmm, pretty sure he is not, it's textures.

It's pretty obvious he is...

Rollcage, custom wheel, custom bodykit, exhaust, new interior model, e.t.c.
Yes is vob mod but i never understand that why people do that. I tried a lot of mods long time ago and none of these mods was compleded or done in right way like stock cars. Yes some 'parts' of modded cars look better but others not. Or if for example XRT look good then XRG don't have textures or something so if You put nice XRT model You lost XRR and XRG kinda stupid but this is just my opinion so i understand this some people can like these weird mods.
Sounds like mods from 2011 lol...

Mods these days are far superior to original LFS cars in terms of quality.

More polygons and higher-res textures.

That XRG-XRT-XRR model problem only occurs when the mod isn't made properly, if you use mods from a reliable modder it'll work just fine.

As to your first sentence, people use VOB mods because;

1. They're bored with the stock LFS cars

2. They want higher quality models/textures

3. They enjoy features on the mod cars, especially like the one in this video. It's basically a custom, more aftermarket/modded XRT.

4. They want to try out different/IRL cars in LFS
mmmmhhhhhh... I am sorry, but the next following text has no sense but tells some tips about you that something went wrong:

thgyr jnuyu kjdlfx.msdxres 78iuolk.öfcijko kfxdc lpgövb dr8cx ou9ix drcfc xifjk

( Yes, I did break the code from Franky.S. It did contain virus
Quote from BeNoM :As to your first sentence, people use VOB mods because;

1. They're bored with the stock LFS cars

...while the modded car drives exactly same as the stock one they're bored with.
Quote from BeNoM :2. They want higher quality models/textures

Might be good for videos (which again advertise LFS as mod simulator,which it isn't,giving to new potential users wrong impression),but again - car still drives as the original one...
Quote from BeNoM :3. They enjoy features on the mod cars, especially like the one in this video. It's basically a custom, more aftermarket/modded XRT.

What features? It's still the same XRT when it comes to physics.
Quote from BeNoM :4. They want to try out different/IRL cars in LFS

...that don't drive like the IRL cars,but like the same old XRT.

PS. I know you're the one,who's a big tweak fan n'stuff,but at the end the most modders in their mind feel so cool about driving the Silvia,BMW or whatever is cool these days,but they actually drive the same old XRT,so why bother? Figure skaters... Go figure... Shrug
Lol @ all your 'points', none of them meant anything. Sounds like you're just salty about vob mods.
:-)
Well,if a basic fact,that it's no matter what mod you put on your XRT,it still drives just like the XRT,means nothing to you,can't help you...

And yes - I'm not a fan of mods. I remember few years ago,when every new player in local forums joins,praises LFS and then first question is always "how to put mods in LFS,I want to drive a Silvia/BMW/whatever". It's a racing simulator,not modding game for firetrucks sake. None of them had a clue that you don't add a car,but just modify an existing one,breaking compatibility with others.
Anyway - doesn't matter much,because you can't join normal servers with most of those mods anymore,so I don't have to worry if close racing with some random modder ends into launch off the planet.
1. Most .vob mods from 2014+ work online.

2. Vob mods don't affect car collisions, so...

3. It's pointless having the same argument about vob mods every single year...
I can tell that demo server ban rate increased.
Lfs community is getting bigger because of this video,but more in bad way.
Some of them will buy licence but others will just go to demo servers and crash/act like noobs.
Yea,I agree - it's pointless to argue with figure skating mod fanatic,who even motivates others to use tweak/cheat engine. Shrug
Lol why are you trying so hard to start a fight? Jeez you're pathetic...

People like you are the reason I stopped playing LFS for a year, starting fights for no reason and acting like huge smartasses because they think they're tough behind a keyboard. Good job dude, I dare you to go start a fight IRL and see what happens, you'll end up in hospital with brain damage especially a ****y person like you.
Who's pathetic here now? Challenging to a physical fight because you can't handle arguing with someone? How barbaric is that? You did notice that we live in civilized world,or it's not there at your home yet,where you rule with iron fist like your ancestors centuries ago?
That's the kind of thing we want... someone coming to LFS and saying how real it feels in comparison to the competition, and bollocks to blingy graphics. If we could get someone authoritative and relevant to say the same thing to a big audience, we'd be laughing. Someone like Bottas tweets "I've tried them all, and LFS is the closest to the real thing - it just feels right", for example.
In what way did I challenge you to a fight? I said go start a fight IRL rather then fight behind a keyboard, I never said fight IRL with me.

Keep twisting my words dude, if that makes you feel good about yourself then good job Thumbs up
Damnit Eclipsed what's up with the salt. Embrace the fakeness, vob mods are great. Some of them out there made some LFS videos have a good amount of views on youTube. And so what if it's not the actual content? Embrace it, deal with it. Even the developers don't bother about VOB mods as much as you..or anything in particular. Just roll with it and don't care.

Now tell me something interesting that I do not know yet.
mouse why you promote use of .vob mod Frown
Because they made my drift memories back in 2009 so much better on Falken servers. Nostalgia. Sorry.

(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG