The online racing simulator
Cracked server in serverlist??
(15 posts, closed, started )
hello,

Today i tried to join a server named: GEO Drift land . But it said "Host not found on master server".

I have refreshed the list and restarted the game. But the server is still shown in my serverlist.
Also the playerscount is also changing, So there must be activity in that server.

Is this a error on my side or does someone have the same issue.

I'm running LFS version 0.6Q3.

Thank you.
Attached images
Serverlist.jpg
same, worth noting that even if it's a cruise server it shows up when cruise is disabled in server filter
Have searched in LFSWorld for this server, but it doesnt exist there.
#4 - BeNoM
Looks like a LFS Pereulok server.
#5 - jujek
Quote from Bass-Driver :hello,

Today i tried to join a server named: GEO Drift land . But it said "Host not found on master server".

I have refreshed the list and restarted the game. But the server is still shown in my serverlist.
Also the playerscount is also changing, So there must be activity in that server.

Is this a error on my side or does someone have the same issue.

I'm running LFS version 0.6Q3.

Thank you.

Yes it's cracked server from repeat83 ILLEGAL copy of master server with free S3 license if someone wondering who killing LFS say thanks for this guy named here repeat83 becouse he don't wanna close this and he's still giving free S3 license for everyone.
Still there, can be seen even in Hobbitville. It shows on the list when you search, when I attempt to connect it states, "Host not found on Master Server"

Clearly it's easier racing on a hacked server than it is getting a legal race in the Southern Hemosphere.

Quote :Clearly it's easier racing on a hacked server

Did you look at the screenshot?
Probally good racing to be found on a cruise-mode server named "Drift Land" on AutoX Carpark.
-
(repeat83) DELETED by repeat83
#9 - BeNoM
repeat83, aren't you the cracked demo user that PM'ed me few days ago? Strange how you haven't been banned yet...
Not talking about it is part of the problem right now.. How many Facebook groups I've seen the last two years with thousands of likes, Youtube video's with illegal content.. Hundreds.. If it cannot be discussed, it will not be seen, so it doesn't exist? Always been a weird philosophy.
Quote from repeat83 :liar
No way to connect to official master server (by Scawen) and play without license. I know that this checked.
Why you think that is I all it doing?

P.S. Time for connecting game to Steam Wink

I'm not liar Smile yes that's true You can't join to master server without license that's why you MAKE COPY OF OFFICIAL MASTER SERVER ON YOUR MASTER SERVER AND YOU GIVING POSSIBILITY TO MAKE S3 ACCOUNT FREE!

So don't saying i'm liar you are started hosting that illegal master server propably in 2008 and this is still working becouse when newv update come out you also updating your lfs launcher. You even make signature in your lfs launcher is your job everyone know that you do this so stop calling me liar and ruin lfs even more with this free license for whole world you even showing off on twitter with cracking lfs i don't really know what is wrong with you devs make something for us and you just having fun with destroying this.
Attached images
repeatlfs.png
repeatasda.png
Quote from cargame.nl :Not talking about it is part of the problem right now.. How many Facebook groups I've seen the last two years with thousands of likes, Youtube video's with illegal content.. Hundreds.. If it cannot be discussed, it will not be seen, so it doesn't exist? Always been a weird philosophy.

Sadly most of this group adversiting repear83 illegal master server.
@repeat83 Everyone here knows you made LFS Pereulok, you're a huge d**khead. Get off our forums you sad little sh*t.
-
(repeat83) DELETED by repeat83
"I ready exchange to decoded track AU.wld"

You asked me about modding Autocross which is an S1 track.

Also you made LFS Pereulok, literally the biggest S3 crack. Stop trying to act like a smartass, we're not dumb...
Pereulok has become a big problem in recent times. The trouble is when it got to the point where more people are online on the cracked master server than on the real one. Then LFS suffers and its reputation suffers. It really starts to look like trouble when our earnings are only just paying the bills and the thought of closing down LFS development becomes an actual possibility.

We aren't ready to stop development on Live for Speed and we are working enthusiastically on good new things. It would be a great pity if we were forced to stop development for no reason other than piracy.

Pereulok is currently unavailable and I believe that repeat83 understands that we need to earn a living from this job, or LFS will die. He has considerable technical abilities and I hope he will find a way to put them to good use.

I hope that with Pereulok offline more people will join the official master server. Please go out there and race. I will close this thread as there is nothing more to be said here.
This thread is closed

(15 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG