The online racing simulator
Thx Rony for hosting and organizing the event. It was loads of fun once I had worked out what was going on, I'll be back for the next one Big grin.
i just wish there were more derby events like this
Despite some disturbances, it was yet again a great event! Thanks Rony for organising this, and I look forward to next years event.
Oh and gg to Pete. Pacewise that should've been your win surely.
Official results

I just spent the last hour writing up like always about the event,with all the stuff,but when I pressed "submit post" all I got was "unable to create secure connection" or something like that and all the written stuff is now gone,vanished into cyberspace. I'm just not able to repeat that,so you have to write the stories yourself,results are there,I can't work like that,I'm sorry...

See you next year!
Join the club, I was going to post cool things on lfs forums, when i accidentally closed whole browser lol
diz wuz guud
Meaddie finished 3rd in the Bonus Run because he hit all the hidden objects in the tires. Shame about the text disappearing though.
Quote from pik_d :Meaddie finished 3rd in the Bonus Run because he hit all the hidden objects in the tires. Shame about the text disappearing though.

I was gonna say, I'm fairly sure I won the bonus run Tongue

Shame about the text, Rony. Regardless, thanks for the effort you put in as always.
Well,I forgot to add,as I explained it once already,but you know,the lost text...
As you can see in Bonus run results,there are 4 guys,who have penalty laps next to their result. That is because some could not stop the "fun" after finishing themselves and kept on crashing. But there is also the rule about not disturbing others after finishing yourself. So everyone got 1 lap penalty for every car they interfered with. Hence the new winner.
Wait what. I don't recall hindering anyone after the end. Frown

Edit: Ok, so on rewatch I hit Jared on my victory lap. This is worth a 1 lap penalty? In a derby event? That's no fun.
Quote from Eclipsed :Well,I forgot to add,as I explained it once already,but you know,the lost text...
As you can see in Bonus run results,there are 4 guys,who have penalty laps next to their result. That is because some could not stop the "fun" after finishing themselves and kept on crashing. But there is also the rule about not disturbing others after finishing yourself. So everyone got 1 lap penalty for every car they interfered with. Hence the new winner.

Shouldn't [MRc]Michel be 2 laps down then, since he finished a lap behind Meaddie and got a 1 lap penalty on top of that?
This thread is closed

This is Crashmaaas !!! - the X-mas derby event 2016
(36 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG