The online racing simulator
recalibrate lock
(5 posts, started )
recalibrate lock
hello, yesterday i bought G25 and license for LFS and i have problem with locking the calibration. I have Logitech Profiler 5.10 and my wheel is calibrated properly, all works fine but when i join to the race, collide with others etc my wheel decalibrating itself, and i must plug off/in my usb for calibrate my wheel again. I know i should have button with recalibration lock above the axis, but i dont have it. It's really annoying to restarting my G25 every race, so please help me, how to lock one permanent 0 angle in my wheel? Shrug
#2 - BeNoM
I'm not sure how to help you, but welcome to the LFS forum! Big grin
Have you tried running the Profiler at the same time as you run LFS? I find I have less problems (ie, none) when I leave the profiler running - not just with LFS but with other sims as well.
Was not some patches ago something changed how controller calibration works? I think there is no lock-button anymore. At least I can not see it either...

What do you mean by "decalibrating itself"? That the wheel is not in sync with the ingame wheel anymore, not straight? Does it happen to the pedals too?
It could be a broken wheel. If the encoder wheel (a perforated disc) slips due to force feedback forces it would explain why plugin the usb again would fix your problem.

Could you check in another game? Probably the Profiler FFB test works fine too. The harder you work against the motors the better.

recalibrate lock
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG