The online racing simulator
Work on AI's
(4 posts, started )
#1 - Lyen
Work on AI's
So I was having a fun time in singleplayer with AI's (On professional) and going into a turn I broke using my usual line (Early then accel through the corner) but that was put to a halt when I was read-ended by an AI which caused a huge accident which in any normal race would be a straight disqualification and red-flag.

What I believe should be done is that AI's should have better reactions, since theirs is worse than mine (And mine are horrid)
It's well known,that AIs in LFS are...ehm,how to better say it delicatly...stupid! It's even fun to let them in bunch on some rather dangerous track and watch them crash each other. Big grin
But seems like improving AI is rather low in Scawen's priority list,especially with the neverending story of new tyre physics developement.
#3 - Lyen
Quote from Eclipsed :It's well known,that AIs in LFS are...ehm,how to better say it delicatly...stupid! It's even fun to let them in bunch on some rather dangerous track and watch them crash each other. Big grin
But seems like improving AI is rather low in Scawen's priority list,especially with the neverending story of new tyre physics developement.

New tyre pshysics is like, far too much of a joke within the community, but true, the AI's are actually fairly incompetent at their job, since it doesn't actually test for online racing (Unless your doing a no-rules race obviously) but its annoying since they worked well for the previous 40 laps, then on lap 41/41 last corner I got killed from 1st place, which is kinda a pain.
#4 - BeNoM
Most of the time the AI act as if you're not even there, they just follow the set racing line.

It's kinda irritating at times, but I'd say that's the least of LFS' worries as of now Tongue

Work on AI's
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG