The online racing simulator
Announcement: iTCC Holiday Special!
Hello Race Fans!

New Dimension Racing are pleased to announce a revival event for one of our most popular properties, the iCON Touring Car Championship (iTCC)!

Created by the iCON Racing Team in late 2008, with a debut season in winter 2009, the restricted-FXR championship strove to emulate the racing of the British Touring Car Championship (BTCC) and World Touring Car Championship (WTCC). Known through the racing world as competitive and exciting racing, both series remain immensely popular. iTCC selected the FXR and gave it 32% intake restriction, and a test race was held in December 2008, which proved the concept with fantastic racing, and set the series in motion.

We have decided that a revival event for the iTCC would be a great end cap for 2016. We will run the event on Sunday, December 11th, with a reserve shootout (if necessary) starting at 17:00 UTC, and qualifying starting at 18:00 UTC. The event will take place at Westhill National, with the three races being 14 laps each ( with up to two laps added in the event of a safety car deployment. Sign ups, rules, etc will be forthcoming in separate threads.

We hope you join us!
#3 - pik_d
About how long will the event last? There's a practice race for the final round of CityLiga starting at 20:00 UTC that day and I (and maybe some others) would like to do both events.
The timetable should be finishing right around 20:00 UTC.
We need niki for this, wanna see him divebomb
I believe that last competition i participated was ITCC Smile Oh, how i was surprised to see invitation this morning... After 5 years of inactivity, see you on track in Sunday!
Wish I had gotten my simulator yet! Would have loved to participate in this Smile Great initiative!
I'm in !
Quote from Tomhah :Wish I had gotten my simulator yet! Would have loved to participate in this Smile Great initiative!

C'mon Tommy, set a wheel up and join in! Haha
Or mouse Smile

Announcement: iTCC Holiday Special!
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG