The online racing simulator
[TC] Gaming Christmas Event Series 2016
[TC] Racing and [TC] CityDriving are hosting several events throughout December once again. Take a look at the calendar below to see if anything takes your fancy.

All of the information on the events we're running can be found at the following link: tc-g.uk/xmas16

Event specific threads will start appearing today and tomorrow on our forum.

Thank you.
#3 - pik_d
On Wednesday 7th December, we're hosting a 23 lap race with at Aston Grand Touring (AS6) the Formula XR (FOX). There will be 15 minutes of hardcore qualifying (no shift+p/s allowed). Interested? Please see the event thread.

Tonight! Everyone is welcome!

The event has started. 30 minutes to go until qualifying.
Our GTi race is tonight! The stream will go live at around 18:45 UTC. Anyone who wishes to be interviewed on the stream during the race should be on our TS for the start of the race.

Sign up is required but it's not too late to do so, we still have plenty of spaces. See you there!

Stream (Live from 18:45 UTC): http://twitch.tv/tcracing

I like what you've done with the place, Pete Smile
Thanks, Sean. Dust off your wheel and have a drive tonight?
I'd love to but cant unfortunately. you around to jump on TS?
I will be tonight. On my lunch break at the moment.
1hr 15m until qualifying for GTi @ SO6.
I guess it's too late to join?

Just came home 10 minutes ago and saw the full server on LFSW. Big grin
Bit late yeah. It was a pretty good race though, for most of us. Big grin
The stream is uploading to YouTube but you can watch it back on Twitch right now:

https://www.twitch.tv/tcracing/v/107232474

Thank you to Ronald (n3ox) for providing the stream for both events and for helping with commentary. Thanks also to Frank (franky.s) and Connor (liv4eva) for aiding with stewarding and commentary.

Although that race definitely got messy in the middle, we hope that those involved found some enjoyment in the race.
The stream is now on YouTube.

Our 2nd LFS fun night of December is happening tomorrow (Thursday 15th) No signup required!

Our 3rd race of the Christmas period will be at AS2 with the FBM! Sign up now!

We're doing some practice races on our server now if anyone's interested. We'll be running them all night Smile

6 lap practice races are happening on [TC] Racing now!
I was planning to attend to one, but still have not managed to make any yet.... hmmm!

I need help! Tell me which of the these remaining days suits for my gameplay as best?
We don't have any more races planned after this one so if you like the FBM and want a full-grid race, sign up to the AS2 race. Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG