Bathurst 2016
(7 posts, started )
Bathurst 2016
It's that time of the year again, for those of you who 'live' in Australia, here are the free to air Aust Channel 10 broadcast times.

LIVE
October 7, 1200-1700 on TEN/TEN HD
October 8, 1130-1800 on TEN/TEN HD
October 9, 0730-1800 on TEN/TEN HD Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

These times are GMT +11 so do the math yourselves, but as your in Aust you won't need too.......

#2 - robt
Looking forward to this one on superview......if it ever works properly!
#5 - robt
What happened from lap 136 to 142? Superview decided it didnt need to show paying viewers that bit!
And can anyone explain why whincup didn't get a Drive-through for causing two collisions? Yet Scot got a 25 point post race penalty? I think roland's new HRT contract payments must have been sent to the DSO.
134 to 142 were spent under yellows when 'bottom went off, and Courtney got a penalty for intentionally driving too slowly while trying to avoid double stacking. All of that is in the vod :\.

All three messed up in that incident to be honest, even Tander. There's precedent for either a redress or a points penalty for a "level 1" incident which nudging McLaughlin off was classified as. A random time penalty is neither of those. The Pither related time penalty was different, it was for failing to redress in 3-4 laps. Obviously McLaughlin's rejoin wasn't clean, and Tander was blind to not see what Whincup was trying to do. Even as it happened, I was wondering how Tander failed to simply pass Whincup on the outside. Slowing down, tucking behind him and *then* trying to go through the middle was a mindboggling choice to say the least.

Perhaps the redressing of positions should only be done with the direction of race control in the future..
1: Redress needs to be advised by Race Control.

2: Scotty's rejoin would have been clean if Whinecup hadn't brake checked Tander in a fit of FU.

3: Tander didn't expect Whinecup to be such a dick as to brake ckeck him there (watch a replay)

Whinecup needs a serious penalty for;
a) slamdunking Scotty with such a joke of a pass, and,
b) nailing Tander with that brake check to stop him passing.

Remember, Whinecup did the, 'lets pass the pace car.' (Whine, I didn't see it) and the, 'I ran out of fuel' (after ignoring my team telling me this, loudly, for a number of laps) at the last 2 Bathurst's.

The guy is a complete plonker who needs to learn what racing is.
He's won the trifecta of douchness, he should be happy with that.

And so did Sky (Fox), when your expected to pay for such a joke of advertising and p poor feed, I feel really upset about how this pay for view crap is going.
And they really have the whole race locked into their (PAY ME) system it is really annoying to those of us used to the previous free view platform. I wouldn't mind quite as much if it was better, but in NZ it really is a lot worse.

Oh, look, here's a new emoti I just found. Feel free to copy and paste. It's open source.

Bathurst 2016
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG