The online racing simulator
banned from ukct.net server :|
(4 posts, started )
#1 - DeKo
dont know where else to post this, but i had to post somewhere.

ukct SO classic was like the only server i raced on, where i gradually went from like a 55 down to a 43, basically where i learned lfs, however, now when i try to join, i get "host refused connection", which i assume means im banned from it :|... i dont see any reason why ive been banned, ive never deliberately wrecked in my life, im not the kinda guy that would deliberately wreck, seeing as i hate it when it happens to me.

if somebody could give me a reason why im banned, i would be thankful, but i cant think of anything at all.

thanks.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#2 - DeKo
thats the thing, i dont think i was misbehaving :|
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from DeKo :dont know where else to post this, but i had to post somewhere.

ukct SO classic was like the only server i raced on, where i gradually went from like a 55 down to a 43, basically where i learned lfs, however, now when i try to join, i get "host refused connection", which i assume means im banned from it :|... i dont see any reason why ive been banned, ive never deliberately wrecked in my life, im not the kinda guy that would deliberately wreck, seeing as i hate it when it happens to me.

if somebody could give me a reason why im banned, i would be thankful, but i cant think of anything at all.

thanks.

PM SamH about the ban, and ask why you were banned, and he should explain the situation about it.

They are clear on their views against wreckers, dangerous driving, and inappropriate attitudes.

Good luck mate, hope it goes well.
#4 - SamH
I happened on this thread (like ya do).. DeKo, I'll PM you to get this sorted.

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG