The online racing simulator
Insim restart code
Hello! My LFS Extrenal insim crashing can I make some code when it crash auto restart insim?
Found the windows 98 developer.

Better to find reason for crash and fix it. Or in theory could have some other program that checks if the insim-tool is still running and restart when nessecary..but depends on what Os and language is used.
Quote from Gutholz :Found the windows 98 developer.

Better to find reason for crash and fix it. Or in theory could have some other program that checks if the insim-tool is still running and restart when nessecary..but depends on what Os and language is used.

Haha 98 developer Big grin It's made my day! Big grin I can't find reason for crash, because i don't see reason for crashing.. Maybe it crash because LFS Extrenal is very unstable... I use LFS Extrenal 1.1.1.7 now will try with 1.1.1.5
I doubt that's the problem.

Debug your code and see where it fails.

Also think about using InSim.NET.
Quote from Gutholz :Found the windows 98 developer.

I've been laughing for the past 5 minutes, sooooooooo loving loudly. Also he is using dinasour lib.

You better switch InSim.NET, you may get better support with it and less crash.

Add some try-catch then. This will solve the issue Fap

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG