The online racing simulator
[NEEDED] Help with Insim Server
I am still seeking help - even after 1 month of looking for help on the insim server. I hope someone helps me this time.

Please do not recommend I do it myself, as I am having so much trouble getting anything done. I am too busy to do it myself and just want to be able to make a server :/
There are a few things mixed up in your question.
You need to create an LFS server in the first place.
Then you need to open a port for the Insim-protocol, which will enable a program to connect to your LFS server, using the Insim-protocol.
When that is done, you need to pick the application you want (there are several applications available on this forum), set it up in a way that it can connect to your LFS server (correct portnumber, correct admin password) and then it's time to start the application.
If you done it all correctly, the application will connect your LFS server and offer you a basic set of options.
Then it's time so work out how to customise the application to your needs.
Quote from XDriftingKingx :...I am having so much trouble getting anything done. I am too busy to do it myself and just want to be able to make a server :/

There is your problem. What is the point of running a server anyway if you will not have time to maintain it?

You are probably not going to find anyone that would help you by actually setting the server up for you. People have no problem offering advise, tips, code snippets and stuff because that is something they can do in their own time and there is no commitment involved. Working with other people on something is a completely different matter, even more so when the deal sound like "I need you to do all the actual work for me".

You might have a much better luck if you ask specific questions about the problems you are having.
Quote from MadCatX :There is your problem. What is the point of running a server anyway if you will not have time to maintain it?

You are probably not going to find anyone that would help you by actually setting the server up for you. People have no problem offering advise, tips, code snippets and stuff because that is something they can do in their own time and there is no commitment involved. Working with other people on something is a completely different matter, even more so when the deal sound like "I need you to do all the actual work for me".

You might have a much better luck if you ask specific questions about the problems you are having.

By busy, I mean like, busy maintaining the server.
Now you say:

Quote from XDriftingKingx :By busy, I mean like, busy maintaining the server.

In your first post of this thread you said:

Quote :I am too busy to do it myself and just want to be able to make a server

I offered some piece of advice which is still waiting to be answered.
Sometimes I wonder why people put up these questions here anyway.

Maybe it's me, but when I think I have tried anything that's possible and finaly take my chances on getting an answer on a forum, then I am all over that forum for the days to follow to try the things that are offered to me and to answer questions that have been asked to me.
No way that I would go into hiding for so many days while I am waiting to get my question/situation answered.
I already knew how to do all that port, ip, password, etc stuff. I did all that before I made this and other posts. I just had trouble designing the whole thing.
I only just heard of insim and all people say: "Learn it yourself". I tried that. I didn't even understand ANY OF IT. I made a lot of posts asking for help. yes, I know I said something that didnt make sense, but,

I was really asking for some help. All I get is: "Do it yourself" or "learn it yourself" when I was just asking for help.

But no, people decide to call me lazy.
Quote from XDriftingKingx :I already knew how to do all that port, ip, password, etc stuff. I did all that before I made this and other posts. I just had trouble designing the whole thing.
I only just heard of insim and all people say: "Learn it yourself". I tried that. I didn't even understand ANY OF IT. I made a lot of posts asking for help. yes, I know I said something that didnt make sense, but,

I was really asking for some help. All I get is: "Do it yourself" or "learn it yourself" when I was just asking for help.

But no, people decide to call me lazy.

Actually you need to learn read documentation first.

InSim is not a server. InSim is a protocol between LFS and 3rd party apps. To start, you need a working LFS, and a 3rd party app. After that all you need to do is configuration. Read the documentation of LFS, configure LFS. Read the documentation of 3rd party app, configure it. Run LFS first, then run 3rd party app.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG