The online racing simulator
Cannot find saved replay
(4 posts, started )
Cannot find saved replay
So I've been having this issue for a while.

I press é or 2 or whatever the save button might be for you, I give the replay that I want to save a name, then go to the replays section in the /entry menu and I cannot find the saved replay, the temp_mpr is still there.

I have to manually drag / drop the temp mpr file out of /lfs/mpr/ at the moment to save a replay, why is it no longer working?
I had a similar problem for a while - I think it was the number of replays stored in the folder had reached some sort of cap...

I moved all of the existing files to a backup folder, and it started saving them properly again after that. You need to move the older files back to the original folder if you want to watch them again.

Hope this helps.
#3 - Racon
Quote from Shirtkicker :You need to move the older files back to the original folder if you want to watch them again.

If LFS isn't running or is on the first screen/menu, you can just double-click the replay file wherever it is on your filesystem.

Also if you're connected to a server, you can open a second instance of LFS to that first screen and the replay will open in that window without disconnecting you from the server in the other.
Quote from Racon :If LFS isn't running or is on the first screen/menu, you can just double-click the replay file wherever it is on your filesystem.

Sorry, I should have said 'if you want them to be visible in the in-game replay list, it needs to be in the replays folder'.

Racon's second point is invaluable for admins - the confusion from troublemakers when you're chatting in-game and watching them in the replay at the same time can make for some excellent foot-in-mouth moments... Big grin

Cannot find saved replay
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG