The online racing simulator
Texpelt88's Original AND Editions
So I'm going to start posting all of these different types of tracks because I'm tired of hanging onto them. Some have the original name of the layout, and to which I fully accept I may have made a change or two for personal use (Not Public). However, most are usually from online that didn't have a name or the designer of the course simply wasn't online to answer. It happens. So, here y'all go, have my trash. My apologies in advance if I misspell anything.

Sky Cross... I think.

I found this one earlier today on the "Folkrace/Bilcross" server. Great track, and I loved the online racing (even with my lag, for those who don't know). But it was just a floating track. The designer wasn't online and geez was there hate for no walls. Still, very fun. So I made my own version and changed only 2 sections of the track: Expanded the "trench" and added a re-used curb on the last corner.

I added the "buildings" (more of a pain than you even think) and a whole lot of walls. The chalk was added after the buildings, to give the idea of an interstate (Also helped with timing). The joker(s) was odd, but they are the only yellow walls on the entire circuit.

If anybody knows the original designer, please let me know so we can get the appropriate name and credit of the track.
Attached images
lfs_00000001.jpg
lfs_00000002.jpg
lfs_00000004.jpg
lfs_00000005.jpg
lfs_00000006.jpg
lfs_00000007.jpg
lfs_00000009.jpg
lfs_00000010.jpg
lfs_00000011.jpg
lfs_00000012.jpg
Attached files