The online racing simulator
LFS T-Shirts.
(7 posts, started )
LFS T-Shirts.
Just a quickie.

I'm sure this question has been knocked around this forum before, but wouldn't it be cool to have LFS t-shirts? I'd definitely pay for one of those.
I don't think shipping to China is feasible though. The shipping cost will be higher than the cost of the shirt Frown
powered by potato camera Tilt
Attached images
alf_lfs.jpg
No U.S. shipments??? Frown
That's because shipping costs are ridiculously high.
It's not a shop that sends packages every day, so it's not eligible for discounts and you would have to pay the full price (a lot).
But maybe i can do it at some point. I'm considering doing a final sale before closing it down. It's not really worth continuing.
Quote from Victor :That's because shipping costs are ridiculously high.
It's not a shop that sends packages every day, so it's not eligible for discounts and you would have to pay the full price (a lot).

That's what I figured.

Quote from Victor :But maybe i can do it at some point. I'm considering doing a final sale before closing it down. It's not really worth continuing.

As you can see I joined LFS late after its initial release. I'm always last to the table. Smile I'm assuming the t-shirt business isn't what it once was. Has interest in sim racing declined as well?

LFS T-Shirts.
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG