The online racing simulator
Now that SetupGrid is gone...
(8 posts, started )
#1 - zazzn
I realize there is a sets hosted here https://www.lfs.net/files/setups but why not integrate some sort of auto browser in game to make things easier for new players. Many players may have no idea how to best setup the car. I know when I lost all my sets after my computer crashed it was very hard to start playing again, let alone cut the same times I used to cut.

I think this is the one single most feature that should be added to a feature list for a new version.

Thoughts?
#3 - zazzn
Yes this is all good, I saw that as listed above but how does that help new users Smile still too cumbersome
I think it does not nessecarily need a full setup browser in the game, because that already exists on the web.

How about instead having a link in the setup-screen that opens the setup page/forum in internet browser?
#6 - zazzn
Can't we just resurrect the old setup grid code and integrate it? Add functionality to it as well so you can upload sets from the game.
Quote from zazzn :...why not integrate some sort of auto browser in game...

I can't remember its name, but a few years back there was an Insim app that did just that.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG