The online racing simulator
PiranMOTO Test Track 6
(3 posts, started )
#1 - Racon
PiranMOTO Test Track 6
I was going to do much more to this, but it's been hanging around too long now and new plans are getting too tempting, you know how it is Smile

I've included the open version as there are more layouts to be had. I had a few plans for more after I'd built Route 3, but unfortunately I was doing it on paper and forgot about the bumps Frown Because of this, some of the corners that I haven't used just don't work in practice, but enough do that there's room for variation from these three routes.

Routes 1, 2 and 3 have been extensively tested and tweaked and are suitable for all cars, although there is one bump that the MRT really, really doesn't like. Shrug That's Street racing Wink There are pits and a separate 'admin lane' where the start points are situated.

Route 3 is currently running on 'PiranMOTO Test Track 6', although that is dependent on my not-so-reliable computer being up and running at the time. There's a fair few times in the !top table for comparison.
Attached images
TT6Route1.jpg
TT6Route2.jpg
TT6Route3.jpg
Attached files
WE3X_TT6Open.lyt - 13.5 KB - 282 views
#2 - lucaf
Nice! Smile All those colors and objects, like LFS in wonderland Smile Great job!
looks very nice, I test the layouts at home

PiranMOTO Test Track 6
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG