The online racing simulator
More low FPS problembs
(5 posts, started )
More low FPS problembs
I have emailed this to the developers and will also post it here for more help

used to get an almost immediate responce now not even a generec reply???
Was very happy with service so I bought another licence to show my appreciation and to make sys problembs easier to deal with (more unlocks)

I thought I built a good sys but my frame rate still sucks.

amd 4400x2, nvid 7800gs dvi out to 8ms lcd , asus av8 & gigabyte ka8nsc939, 2 gig ddr400 mem, raptors in raid0.

I also have a single ide drive with just xp & lfs to test my hdw.
what the hell am I doing wrong????
Quote from mee too :I have emailed this to the developers and will also post it here for more help

used to get an almost immediate responce now not even a generec reply???
Was very happy with service so I bought another licence to show my appreciation and to make sys problembs easier to deal with (more unlocks)

I thought I built a good sys but my frame rate still sucks.

amd 4400x2, nvid 7800gs dvi out to 8ms lcd , asus av8 & gigabyte ka8nsc939, 2 gig ddr400 mem, raptors in raid0.

I also have a single ide drive with just xp & lfs to test my hdw.
what the hell am I doing wrong????

And what exactly issue you have??You mentined the FPS sucks but thats just really generall explanation.Some more details?What framrates you get?

And please calm down a bit.We will try to help you.

Please be also aware that LFS cant utilize 2 cores therefore your CPU is acting in LFS like AMD A64 3700+.
fps 35 - 60 max at 65
One thing is fixed

The ( best in the industry ) support is back!!!

One of the big guys got right back to me with a very honest answer.

I still can’t get over the fact that in this day and age Victor van Vlaardingen personally deals with tech questions where else does that happen!!

I would have said it’s Intel time (but Im a grumpy old guy).

Back to the problem I see that Im not the only one with a AMD dual core low fps problem.

Before the dualcore hotfix my in game cpu use was split aprox. 42 / 58 %
now it’s 49. / 51. with a crap frame rate.

If I plug in a 3000 single core frame rate remains the same What am I missing????

Quote from mee too :

Before the dualcore hotfix my in game cpu use was split aprox. 42 / 58 %
now it’s 49. / 51. with a crap frame rate.

If I plug in a 3000 single core frame rate remains the same What am I missing????

You miss nothing.
LFS doesnt use 2cores.As I said above.Your CPU then act in LFS something like 3500-3700+.
LFs also doesnt need super graphic card to get some nice framerate,but reading from your nd post something looks wrong.

Did you reset the CMOS after installing the new hardware.Sometimes it might happend that if you ddont do that the graphic card then work slower...dunno why.
Wat drivers you using?Any progra running in background during playing LFS(antivirus,P2P...etc?)
#5 - Wix

More low FPS problembs
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG