The online racing simulator
I bought a Server, cant get Tweak working.
How i get tweak working, i want to do Tweak Drift Server.

I contact to support and they say: You need your server to be private in the settings (password required) and allow client tweaks.

I still get OOS - CAR ENG

Can someone help me :<
Quote from cargame.nl :Does the server show up on LFSWorld serverlist with a M-flag behind it as "rule"? (Not a small m, it stands for multiplayer. M for modified).

Yes it does

[NTO] TWEAK DRIFT p WE Car Park (O) PMVC mr

Still OOS - CAR ENG

BTW I use Pro Tweaker 0.6P is that he problem?
Quote from cargame.nl :Does the server show up on LFSWorld serverlist with a M-flag behind it as "rule"? (Not a small m, it stands for multiplayer. M for modified).

Do you really not see that image he post?

@jumpelol, and even with /modified=yes flag tweaks will be not working on your server.
Like i said in this thread, these /modified=yes command it is not what it should be, it only prevent you to get CPW ban.
Quote from cargame.nl :Oh... Probably like what Draggo says, you also need a modified server executable I am afraid. (Not sure though, but I think it's like that, saw it in the past)

Yes you are right.

I can not understand why the owners of hosting services (excluding LFS.net) do not want money from the users like jumpelol. They are afraid of modified software, or rather the Devs?

I bought a Server, cant get Tweak working.
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG