The online racing simulator
Logitech G29 Help - Steering Lock Question
Hi guys,

I recently purchased a G29 to play on PS4 + LFS on PC.

I setup the Logitech Gaming Software and plugged in the wheel. Everything calibrated and setup correctly.
LFS can see my G29 wheel, and I can play the game, but I feel like the settings are all wrong.

While looking at the settings, I see the wheel going to 'full lock' but I only turn the wheel about half way. There is still a whole turn and a half left before the actual wheel goes full lock. I checked settings within the Logitech software and the rotation degrees are set to 900. In LFS that setting is also set to 900.

How can I get it so the game hits full lock at the same time the wheel does? The way it is now, it's way too sensitive when going fast, tiny movements cause me to spin out.
So you are saying that inside of the LFS settings, I need to set my controller to 720° and this will allow me to physically go end to end of my wheel?
Exactly - LFS will think that your wheel has just 720° and will use all lock to lock range of your 900° wheel. But you do understand that you will sacrifice steering quickness and responce with that?
Definitely. I just want to try it out this way.

I have been going through posts, and from what I understand Logitech is no longer offering the Profiler software for the g29, and I can't seem to find the center spring option anywhere.

I am guessing this is more of a Logitech issue, and not an LFS issue.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG