The online racing simulator
A cry out to the LFS Racing Community!
(1 post, started )
Live for Speed is a Racing Sim and yet all we see is Drift Servers and Cruise servers (Not a bad thing). The only "Race" Servers still alive are on Demo. Basically zilch on S1, S2 or S3.

Well, I want to bring us racers together again! I run/host a Server called "[TFL] Anything Goes!" (AKA "[TFL] Racing") and we always have races, almost 24/7 (Or 95% of the time the server is up). The whole purpose of [TFL] is to have fun and race. Now, we don't always have serious racing, we have fun races and challenges too but its still something fun that I'd love for the LFS Racing community to experience and enjoy!

Honestly, this isn't intentionally "self promotion" for my server, Its just somewhere for us all to meet. I was thinking of hosting an event this coming weekend as a trial and see how it goes. If it goes well, then the following weekend, etc, then I host a meet up/race on some of the layouts that I have created myself each week, (Below) Ranging from GTI Racing & TBO Racing, to GTR Racing & FO8/F1 Racing. Even Class Races!

Share this and tell other racers! "[TFL] Anything Goes!" or "[TFL] Racing!" are the servers to look for. Smile

(1 post, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG